ADVERTISEMENT

Rain drops are falling on my head. Official game thread.

At least we're not going to the half with a deficit. We still have a reasonable shot, just got to get our act together and hopefully pick off a couple of the floaters from Trask.

Reactions: mavcock
Defense is playing well at times. Offense, we need to find some new plays to try, two runs up the middle and an incomplete pass every series will not win this game. UF seems to have the momentum right now, we seem uninspired.

Really thought that Edwards could have had that deep pass there. Maybe a dive like Robert Brooks or Sidney, but looked like he could have had that one.

Defense is playing well at times. Offense, we need to find some new plays to try, two runs up the middle and an incomplete pass every series will not win this game. UF seems to have the momentum right now, we seem uninspired.

Throw the short pass to Feaster in space and let him run. Runs some slants, screens, sideline routes ... use the whole offense.

It' half. 10-10 with the #9 ranked team in the nation after beating the #3 team last week.

It's been sloppy but what'd you expect? If anyone told me we'd be tied at the half....I'd take that all day long and so would anybody else.

Football doesn't get much better than this. Don't understand the D bashing. Precisely ONE busted / big play from UF in the first half for a TD. I'll take that too.....

We don't (and maybe won't) have it in the passing game today. We have to be able to run. I'd like to see some screen passes to the receivers and backs.

I hope Champ keeps pushing for some more scores, we cannot sit on this small lead.

Rico our for the game.

TD Gators, 75 yard run, pathetic!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT