ADVERTISEMENT

Remember when SOS made fun of Hugh Freeze?

He pretty much makes fun of any coach who works. He constantly brags about how his "great staff" makes his job easier so he doesn't have to put in the long hours. However, I dont recall any Freeze attacks.

I don't recall what was said but I DO remember that....who is laughing now, right?

I don't recall what was said but I DO remember that....who is laughing now, right?
It was a couple of years ago when Freeze first took over at Ole Miss and they sucked. SOS was complaining how UGA had an easier schedule than us because their West opponent that year was Ole Miss. Freeze took offense and went out and recruited some top flight guys from Georgia that UGA (and everyone else) really wanted.

It was a couple of years ago when Freeze first took over at Ole Miss and they sucked. SOS was complaining how UGA had an easier schedule than us because their West opponent that year was Ole Miss. Freeze took offense and went out and recruited some top flight guys from Georgia that UGA (and everyone else) really wanted.
Freeze also said he hopes spurrier doesn't feel that way when we play them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT