ADVERTISEMENT

RIP DJ Park

This is tragic and is reported to be health related. Far too many young people have died since 2021. The stats don't lie. Excess deaths in young people range between 40-60% according to life insurance actuaries and governments across the world. "Something" is causing these issues and/or wildly exacerbating predispositions and it can't be swept under the rug anymore. It should never have been in the first place.

This is tragic and is reported to be health related. Far too many young people have died since 2021. The stats don't lie. Excess deaths in young people range between 40-60% according to life insurance actuaries and governments across the world. "Something" is causing these issues and/or wildly exacerbating predispositions and it can't be swept under the rug anymore. It should never have been in the first place.

Sad. Using a guy's death to further a conspiracy theory.

It's fascinating you started your account in 2001 and have amassed over 12,400 messages, with the vast majority being troll posts. Your brain needs to be studied at some point.

lol the guys spouting nonsense accusing someone else of trolling.

The lack of self awareness is phenomenal. But those how conspiracies thrive. They target the weak minded.

lol the guys spouting nonsense accusing someone else of trolling.

The lack of self awareness is phenomenal. But those how conspiracies thrive. They target the weak minded.

Do you remember any point in time when young people were suddenly dying of health related issues like they are today -- especially athletes? The data is readily available and waiting on you. Why not start learning for yourself versus having the same companies who sell experimental products tell you stories on TV? Otherwise, all you're doing is protecting the same people who caused the harm in the first place.

Do you remember any point in time when young people were suddenly dying of health related issues like they are today -- especially athletes? The data is readily available and waiting on you. Why not start learning for yourself versus having the same companies who sell experimental products tell you stories on TV? Otherwise, all you're doing is protecting the same people who caused the harm in the first place.

I'm going to assume we'll get this evidence of yours the moment you tell us how many homes were bought with bitcoin.

I can't read all the posts- nor would I want to - but it's always distressing to see people jump to conclusions about other people so they can make their personal points.

When my son had an issue with his heart- and had an electrophysiology study, we even had a family member say the COVID shot caused the issue. (He hadn't even had the COVID vaccine at the time).

What we feared he had was Wolff Parkinson White syndrome - a defect someone is born with that can cause the heart to suddenly stop in rare instances. (You can also have it and have an occassional irregular heartbeat that never causes cardiac arrest). But those that have it should try to have it corrected surgically.

It's one of the biggest causes of sudden death in athletes because sudden cardiac arrest can be the first sign of the defect. Thankfully, the study showed he didn't have it, but it's often suspected in sudden athlete deaths (and other deaths of young people).

Condolences to the Park family.

Reactions: uscwatson21
I can't read all the posts- nor would I want to - but it's always distressing to see people jump to conclusions about other people so they can make their personal points.

When my son had an issue with his heart- and had an electrophysiology study, we even had a family member say the COVID shot caused the issue. (He hadn't even had the COVID vaccine at the time).

What we feared he had was Wolff Parkinson White syndrome - a defect someone is born with that can cause the heart to suddenly stop in rare instances. (You can also have it and have an occassional irregular heartbeat that never causes cardiac arrest). But those that have it should try to have it corrected surgically.

It's one of the biggest causes of sudden death in athletes because sudden cardiac arrest can be the first sign of the defect. Thankfully, the study showed he didn't have it, but it's often suspected in sudden athlete deaths (and other deaths of young people).

Those with Wolff Parkinson White Syndrome aren't typically playing College and NFL Football. Heart screenings of these athletes are very comprehensive because of the strain in these elite sports. Otherwise, liability would be through the roof.

Was your son tested for systemic spike protein, DNA particles and/or SV40? Did they test CRP or other inflammatory metrics? I seriously doubt these tests exist in Columbia or anywhere in SC right now. They are high-level genetics tests typically conducted at places like MIT.

Last edited:
Listen here man! You can call it whatever you want! But! It’s known that it’s caused “MYOCARDITIS” in younger people. Don’t be a “SCIENCE DENIER” isn’t that what y’all said?

I am not trolling here. The peer reviewed science says the risk of myocarditis is more than seven fold higher in persons who were infected with the SARS-CoV-2 than in those who received the vaccine. I can't tell if you are talking about the vaccine or Covid19, but this is what the science says.

That being said, no cause of death has been made public that I can find, so I don't know if your point is salient here or not. Only time will tell, if we ever know. Who's to say he did not suffer from some congenital heart condition? We just don't know, we may never know. I feel terrible for his family. No one should outlive a child.

Reactions: Ward Jr
I am not trolling here. The peer reviewed science says the risk of myocarditis is more than seven fold higher in persons who were infected with the SARS-CoV-2 than in those who received the vaccine. I can't tell if you are talking about the vaccine or Covid19, but this is what the science says.

That being said, no cause of death has been made public that I can find, so I don't know if your point is salient here or not. Only time will tell, if we ever know. Who's to say he did not suffer from some congenital heart condition? We just don't know, we may never know. I feel terrible for his family. No one should outlive a child.

If you're talking about the one below, it's been completely debunked because of the way it was set up with the control group. Funded by Pharma too.

Most all of the issues in the younger crowd happened after the 2021 rollout, so it's easy to differentiate in that segment of the population.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9467278/#:~:text=Conclusion,those%20who%20received%20the%20vaccine.

Every single person I know that got the vaccine STILL got COVID too, eventually. So, you take the vaccine and risk myocarditis from that, and still end up getting COVID and risk myocarditis from it.

People die of all sorts of things every day that have nothing to do with anything except just living life. We all know this because every family experiences it.

My wife's uncle died of a massive blood clot when he was 60, 2 months before my 23 year old was born. Was in great shape, didn't smoke, didn't have any health issues at all that the family was aware of.

One of my work friends had his dad drop in right in front of him when he was only 30 years old. He told me his dad was dead before he hit the floor. Was 100% fine and laughing 1 min before. Next thing he knew, he was on the floor, and had bitten his tongue almost off.

My great-aunt died of a massive blood clot when I was 15.

About 10 years ago, one of my best friends from high school was driving and ran off the road and crashed. He ended up passing away. He was in his late 30s. We thought he died from the car crash but his injuries were minor. Turns out he had some sort of stroke.

and on and on and on

People die of all sorts of things every day that have nothing to do with anything except just living life. We all know this because every family experiences it.

My wife's uncle died of a massive blood clot when he was 60, 2 months before my 23 year old was born. Was in great shape, didn't smoke, didn't have any health issues at all that the family was aware of.

One of my work friends had his dad drop in right in front of him when he was only 30 years old. He told me his dad was dead before he hit the floor. Was 100% fine and laughing 1 min before. Next thing he knew, he was on the floor, and had bitten his tongue almost off.

About 10 years ago, one of my best friends from high school was driving and ran off the road and crashed. He ended up passing away. He was in his late 30s. We thought he died from the car crash but his injuries were minor. Turns out he had some sort of stroke.

and on and on and on

You might check the excess deaths reports around the world in each and every country since the vaccination rollout. That's where your n=5 falls apart. There's nowhere to tuck the excess deaths issue.

Some Universities such as FSU below have installed defibs throughout their campus because of the Myocarditis issue alone. Then there's the other 700+ issues reported on PUBMED and in the trials. There's been more issues with this vaccine than all other vaccines combined by a mile.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/n...onors-life-sudden-cardiac-arrest/10477912002/

Reactions: cocks rule
If you're talking about the one below, it's been completely debunked because of the way it was set up with the control group. Funded by Pharma too.

Most all of the issues in the younger crowd happened after the 2021 rollout, so it's easy to differentiate in that segment of the population.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/ar...ext=Conclusion,those who received the vaccine.
Stating that it has been completely debunked does not make it so. By whom? What methodology? You have a link to the study supporting the evidence that myocarditis by infection is 7x greater than by vaccination. Do you have a link supporting your claim? I'd be interested in reading it. Outside of being interesting, this pertains not at all in re. the tragic death on DJ Park, so far as we know.

You might check the excess deaths reports around the world in each and every country since the vaccination rollout. That's where your n=5 falls apart. There's nowhere to tuck the excess deaths issue.

Some Universities such as FSU below have installed defibs throughout their campus because of the Myocarditis issue alone. Then there's the other 700+ issues reported on PUBMED and in the trials. There's been more issues with this vaccine than all other vaccines combined by a mile.

https://www.tallahassee.com/story/n...onors-life-sudden-cardiac-arrest/10477912002/
Not seeing the connection between this and the vaccine. My office installed defibs easily accessible all over prior to Covid19 because access to a defibrillator increased exponentially the rate of survival of an individual who suffers a heart attack. Nothing in the article remotely links the student's tragic death to COVID-19 or the vaccine. It looks like campus was overwhelmed with grief at the loss of this student and they raised money to buy more defibrillators so they perhaps could save a life in the future and tragedies such as this could be avoided.

I am fully opened to possibilities and I read stuff but I am not reflexively antivaccine or pro-vaccine. I do know many vaccines have saved millions of lives, so they do offer a societal benefit.

Last edited:
Stating that it has been completely debunked does not make it so. By whom? What methodology? You have a link to the study supporting the evidence that myocarditis by infection is 7x greater than by vaccination. Do you have a link supporting your claim? I'd be interested in reading it. Outside of being interesting, this pertains not at all in re. the tragic death on DJ Park, so far as we know.

Yep. The study was Fauci's Hail Mary before they got rid of him and the others. It was rigged to blur the lines but the issue they had was that we had a year with COVID and no vaccine so it's easy to separate. And again, look at the excess death charts from life insurance companies and governments themselves. It all broke loose in 2021. I can send plenty of info on this, but as you mentioned, probably not the place for it.

My office installed defibs easily accessible all over prior to Covid19 because access to a defibrillator increased exponentially the rate of survival of an individual who suffers a heart attack. Nothing in the a

Our church has several defibrillators. But we've had them for about 10 years now.

I bought one for my family when we thought my son might have Wolff Parkinson White. He didn't, but I'm still glad we have one. I take it with me to any events I attend just in case they don't have one.

Not seeing the connection between this and vaccine. My office installed defibs easily accessible all over prior to Covid19 because access to a defibrillator increased exponentially the rate of survival of an individual who suffers a heart attack. Nothing in the a

They installed them within a year after the vaccine rollout in an Institution of primarily young people? They're never going to give the exact reasons why. Did you notice all of the news articles that came out in 2021- 2023 trying to explain why sudden heart attacks were suddenly happening in young people? And again, a massive volume now of studies confirming this. It's not really up for debate at this point. It just is and it's very unfortunate.

For those that read anything that a liar like Ward writes...

FSU had over 80 defibs on campus. The son of one of my best friends graduated FSU last year. I visited there a number of times with my friend.

In April 2020 (Well before the COVID vaccine) a student died from cardiac arrest after a jog on campus. He had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a genetic condition in his case.

Student groups worked to place even more defibrillators around campus in memory of the student and to encourage students to get EKG screenings. It's called the Tom Project after the student.

myocarditis was not the reason for the effort as Ward wrote above.

Now back on ignore.

Last edited:
They installed them within a year after the vaccine rollout in an Institution of primarily young people. They're never going to give the exact reasons why. Did you notice all of the news articles that came out in 2021 and 2022 trying to explain why sudden heart attacks were suddenly happening in young people?
They installed them within a year after the vaccine rollout in an Institution of primarily young people. They're never going to give the exact reasons why. Did you notice all of the news articles that came out in 2021- 2023 trying to explain why sudden heart attacks were suddenly happening in young people? And again, a massive volume now of studies confirming this. It's not really up for debate at this point. It just is and it's very unfortunate.

For those that read anything that a liar like Ward writes...

FSU had over 80 defibs on campus. The son of one of my best friends graduated FSU last year. I visited there a number of times with my friend.

In April 2020 (Well before the COVID vaccine) a student died from cardiac arrest after a jog on campus. He had hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, a genetic condition in his case.

Student groups worked to place even more defibrillators around campus in memory of the student and to encourage students to get EKG screenings.

myocarditis was not the reason for the effort as Ward wrote above. That's a typical lie by a liar.
Look I don't know Ward or you, but calling someone a liar seems a bit extreme. People can disagree. I disagree that any connection is conclusive here and it has a post hoc ergo propter hoc feel, but I'd look a peer reviewed studies that contradict peer reviewed studies I have read. In the end I would hope we'd arrive at a resolution where everyone is healthy. That is only going to happen if we question and test the questions.

Reactions: Ward Jr

and on and

Yes DD. People die.
What is the point of your post?
When there is a larger number of deaths within a certain sample than is historically the norm then something happened to cause it.
If you remember statistics class, the larger the sample, the more the results conform to the norm so any variation is a big deal.
As I read what you wrote, you are just saying that people die all the time so let's not worry about it. If that's your position. Why try to cure anything and why would you have gotten a vaccine at all?
One can't prove something that didn't happen however its my opinion that when it's all said and done the jab will have done more harm than good.
Glad no one in my family participated in the charade.

Last edited:
Look I don't know Ward or you, but calling someone a liar seems a bit extreme. People can disagree. I disagree that any connection is conclusive here and it has a post hoc ergo propter hoc feel, but I'd look a peer reviewed studies that contradict peer reviewed studies I have read. In the end I would hope we'd arrive at a resolution where everyone is healthy. That is only going to happen if we question and test the questions.

You can't pretend that ward is approaching this in good faith. He doesn't care about the health. His opinion is purely based on political affiliations. Which is why he's turned a thread about a young man who passed away far too early into a covid conspiracy theory rant.

You can't pretend that ward is approaching this in good faith. He doesn't care about the health. His opinion is purely based on political affiliations. Which is why he's turned a thread about a young man who passed away far too early into a covid conspiracy theory rant.

The one thing we can always count on from Watson is addressing each discussion in good faith.

Regardless of what you believe about the experimental product, no young person ever needed it the first place.

The 2020 figures were crystal clear on that topic.

The sell psyops to capture that segment of the market was "do it for your grandparents and humanity."

Reactions: tngamecock#

Bingo……the article did such a tremendous democratic CNN approach by making sure not to mention what caused his death. Coincidence….I think not

The one thing we can always count on from Watson is addressing each discussion in good faith.

Regardless of what you believe about the experimental product, no young person ever needed it the first place.

The 2020 figures were crystal clear on that topic.

The sell psyops to capture that segment of the market was "do it for your grandparents and humanity."
Actuaries have no skin in the game politically……they don’t lie. Have no reason to lie unless they want to get fired. The amount of younger deaths after the vaccine craze is staggering. But the nothing to see here sheep will scream conspiracy theory and brush it off.

So you think actuaries are conspiracy driven? Facts don’t lie. Mortality has dropped like what…..2.5 years since the covid vaccine. Robert Earl Keen once said “just because you ain’t paranoid don’t mean they ain’t out to get you.”

Hope we are around to continue this discussion a few years from now.

So you think actuaries are conspiracy driven? Facts don’t lie. Mortality has dropped like what…..2.5 years since the covid vaccine. Robert Earl Keen once said “just because you ain’t paranoid don’t mean they ain’t out to get you.”

Hope we are around to continue this discussion a few years from now.

Please post your evidence.

d45ed31d2f54ee97497f6a2ff4d26bb2.gif

I certainly wish your son well. My niece has the same issue. However, weren't you calling everyone conspiracy theorists who were questioning the vaccine's safety and efficacy? And now you're telling us you took him in over concern of that exact thing?

Actuaries have no skin in the game politically……they don’t lie. Have no reason to lie unless they want to get fired. The amount of younger deaths after the vaccine craze is staggering. But the nothing to see here sheep will scream conspiracy theory and brush it off.

Association of Actuaries & Actuaries Response Group

"The research does not validate any claims made that suggest a causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccines and mortality. "

"The impact of societal changes as a response to the pandemic (e.g. societal stress, delayed healthcare) should also be considered when evaluating the overall mortality impact from the pandemic. These deaths attributable to these societal changes have caused a significant relative increase in the mortality rates of the younger age groups. For example, deaths caused by drug overdose increased by more than 35% during the pandemic just for the age group of 35-44."

I certainly wish your son well. My niece has the same issue. However, weren't you calling everyone conspiracy theorists who were questioning the vaccine's safety and efficacy? And now you're telling us you took him in over concern of that exact thing?

if your niece has suspected WPW, I hope the family will talk to a cardiologist about consulting with an cardiac electrophysiologist to see if an EP study is needed. (I basically demanded one but my son's cardiologist was terrific and immediately recommended he have the EP study.

They aren't cheap of course but decent insurance pays most of it but they are the absolute gold standard to see where the errant pre-excitement electrical signals are originating in one's heart. They are either not an issue, or they are. But only an EP study can tell for sure.

As I clearly stated above, my son didn't receive the COVID vaccine until after suspected WPW was ruled out. Only after WPW was ruled out did he receive the vaccine. Not really because of any plan, that was just the way the timing worked out.

He's an adult. He decided on his own after talking with his cardiologist and his electrophysiologist- both recommended it to him.

I don't know if I called everyone a conspiracy theorist. Maybe. Can't remember. I did call out some that posted clear conspiracy theories or rely on them heavily for their misleading info - or- those like Ward that take one bit of info, then adds his misleading spin to it and posts it as if it's true -

example above where he posts about the defibs being in response to myocarditis concerns at FSU- which was not true.

Last edited:
Reactions: turncock
Not sure why there is any argument over this. It's been proven that there is an increased risk of myocarditis after taking the vaccine. No way to cover that up. The only thing to dispute is how rare it is. And given how we have been lied to about this vaccine and how much money (hundreds of billions) is behind it, any sane person should question the numbers on how rare it actually is. And have we have seen, people lie to you with numbers every day.

Not sure why there is any argument over this. It's been proven that there is an increased risk of myocarditis after taking the vaccine

That is true. Any vaccine can cause issues and side effects. One of my son's friends had it (he was diagnosed with it) after his received the 1st dose of the vaccine. He was fine and is fine. But he did have some heart flutters and fatigue after he got home from getting the first dose.

Just as the Shingles vax I took a few weeks ago can cause a rapid heartbeat, difficulty breathing and Guillain-Barré syndrome. But, it's rare. But it's a possibility.

Chemo drugs can also cause myocarditis (and all sorts of other things).

That is true. Any vaccine can cause issues and side effects. One of my son's friends had it (he was diagnosed with it) after his received the 1st dose of the vaccine. He was fine and is fine. But he did have some heart flutters and fatigue after he got home from getting the first dose.

Just as the Shingles vax I took a few weeks ago can cause a rapid heartbeat, difficulty breathing and Guillain-Barré syndrome. But, it's rare. But it's a possibility.

Chemo drugs can also cause myocarditis (and all sorts of other things).

There's different degrees of issues and side effects with every medication. That's why it was always a risk/benefit analysis. And the reason why it so was nefarious is because they were running around stating an experimental product was "safe and effective" knowing in advance that wasn't the case. They also went to great legal lengths to hide the data and provided absolutely zero patient consent. They paid out commissions to doctors and hospitals. They pushed it on children knowing they didn't need it. And on and on. It's the exact same type of behavior they've lost massive lawsuits over in the past. But this time was different because they had that ridiculous indemnity clause.

That wasn't by mistake and our government not only endorsed this behavior -- they attempted with all of their will to mandate it. And if we don't sound the alarm bells and hold those accountable, they will absolutely do it again as it's the ultimate money grab and population control tactic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT