ADVERTISEMENT

RIP DJ Park

Association of Actuaries & Actuaries Response Group

"The research does not validate any claims made that suggest a causal relationship between COVID-19 vaccines and mortality. "

"The impact of societal changes as a response to the pandemic (e.g. societal stress, delayed healthcare) should also be considered when evaluating the overall mortality impact from the pandemic. These deaths attributable to these societal changes have caused a significant relative increase in the mortality rates of the younger age groups. For example, deaths caused by drug overdose increased by more than 35% during the pandemic just for the age group of 35-44."
Sadly, associations are low-hanging fruit and don't want to bite the hand that feeds them. I'd pay attention to the actual stats and what individual insurance companies are reporting. It's also been in the news on a regular basis.

https://www.wfyi.org/news/articles/insurance-death-rates-working-age-people-up-40-percent
https://thehill.com/healthcare/4354...-covid-why-are-so-many-americans-dying-early/
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...spike-in-deaths-among-younger-working-people/

https://stats.oecd.org/index.aspx?queryid=104676

Last edited:
Sadly, associations are low-hanging fruit and don't want to bite the hand that feeds them. I'd pay attention to the actual stats and what individual insurance companies are reporting. It's also been in the news on a regular basis.

Insurance companies hire a lot of actuaries. Actuaries help guide insurance company decision making/premium levels, and an insurance company chief actuary typically is a member of senior executive leadership at most insurance companies.

I responded to a post from someone that agrees with your views that said "actuaries have no skin the game politically.....they don't lie. Have no reason to lie...."

In response, I posted information from the Association of Actuaries & The Actuaries Response Group that specifically noted the excess deaths BUT said there was NO evidence in the numbers of excess deaths being due to vaccines. They cited various reasons that were in the numbers though.

and you respond by accusing them of lying. LOL. Some of you are very odd. So, two national actuary groups say they do not see such evidence in the numbers - and your response is not that you might be wrong- or you might not have the ability to read the data like professionals do - no, you just accuse them of lying about it. No wonder some of you are so susceptible to various conspiracy theories or believe social media posters or podcasts hosts that make up stuff. They just say what you want to be the case and you buy it.

Then you post 3 links. Well...

1) The 1st link you posted was an article of a life insurance CEO talking about the number of deaths they were seeing at the time. But he said NOTHING about vaccines being a reason. It's his company getting the data and paying the claims and talking to the beneficiaries. Yet, he didn't say a word about vaccines being a cause or even a suspected cause. He said A) covid was a reason for many of the deaths, B) he said people postponing needed medical care as a possible reason, C) he even mentioned Long COVID causing problems for people that could lead to death. Of course, we also know depression and overdoses were also a big problem for younger people. He then added that his company WOULD require all employees to be vaccinated before they could return to the office.

2) The 2nd link you posted is to a piece labeled "Opinion" and it's written by a member of the Frontline Covid group, a group that made all sorts of dubious claims, and even had multiple members of their own board eventually resign because they accused the group of releasing conflicting and unscientific information. (An opinion piece labeled opinion isn't evidence of anything). Even this piece very loosely cites "actuarial reports" (Doesn't list any actual reports that backs up their claims though) - and the actuarial groups say they see no evidence the excess deaths are due to vaccines in the data.

Also oddly enough, this piece cites an actuarial report. That report says nothing about vaccines being any cause of excess deaths. Still, I went and looked at that report. I found an interesting tidbit: The region of the country with the most excess deaths was the Southeast. The Southeast also had the lowest vaccination rate (counted as at least 2 doses).

3) The 3rd link is to the Washington Examiner, one of the most politically conservative papers in the country. Even they didn't say it was vaccine deaths. They attributed to various things and said vaccine deaths might be a factor that need more investigation, but they provided no evidence in the opinion editorial and even the Examiner made no specific claim.

4) The 4th link provides data about excess deaths over a specific period of time. I don't know anyone that doubts there were excess deaths. We had a global pandemic that killed millions, and caused millions more to be sick or miss or postpone medical treatment for other medical issues. We also saw worsening depression and drug overdoses skyrocket. But there is no evidence in this link about vaccines causing or contributing to any appreciable number of excess deaths.

Last edited:
Insurance companies hire a lot of actuaries. Actuaries help guide insurance company decision making/premium levels, and an insurance company chief actuary typically is a member of senior executive leadership at most insurance companies.

I responded to a post from someone that agrees with your views that said "actuaries have no skin the game politically.....they don't lie. Have no reason to lie...."

In response, I posted information from the Association of Actuaries & The Actuaries Response Group that specifically noted the excess deaths BUT said there was NO evidence in the numbers of excess deaths being due to vaccines. They cited various reasons that were in the numbers though.

and you respond by accusing them of lying. LOL. Some of you are very odd. So, two national actuary groups say they do not see such evidence in the numbers - and your response is not that you might be wrong- or you might not have the ability to read the data like professionals do - no, you just accuse them of lying about it. No wonder some of you are so susceptible to various conspiracy theories or believe social media posters or podcasts hosts that make up stuff. They just say what you want to be the case and you buy it.

Then you post 3 links. Well...

1) The 1st link you posted was an article of a life insurance CEO talking about the number of deaths they were seeing at the time. But he said NOTHING about vaccines being a reason. It's his company getting the data and paying the claims and talking to the beneficiaries. Yet, he didn't say a word about vaccines being a cause or even a suspected cause. He said A) covid was a reason for many of the deaths, B) he said people postponing needed medical care as a possible reason, C) he even mentioned Long COVID causing problems for people that could lead to death. Of course, we also know depression and overdoses were also a big problem for younger people. He then added that his company WOULD require all employees to be vaccinated before they could return to the office.

2) The 2nd link you posted is to a piece labeled "Opinion" and it's written by a member of the Frontline Covid group, a group that made all sorts of dubious claims, and even had multiple members of their own board eventually resign because they accused the group of releasing conflicting and unscientific information. (An opinion piece labeled opinion isn't evidence of anything). Even this piece very loosely cites "actuarial reports" (Doesn't list any actual reports that backs up their claims though) - and the actuarial groups say they see no evidence the excess deaths are due to vaccines in the data.

Also oddly enough, this piece cites an actuarial report. That report says nothing about vaccines being any cause of excess deaths. Still, I went and looked at that report. I found an interesting tidbit: The region of the country with the most excess deaths was the Southeast. The Southeast also had the lowest vaccination rate (counted as at least 2 doses).

3) The 3rd link is to the Washington Examiner, one of the most politically conservative papers in the country. Even they didn't say it was vaccine deaths. They attributed to various things and said vaccine deaths might be a factor that need more investigation, but they provided no evidence in the opinion editorial and even the Examiner made no specific claim.

4) The 4th link provides data about excess deaths over a specific period of time. I don't know anyone that doubts there were excess deaths. We had a global pandemic that killed millions, and caused millions more to be sick or miss or postpone medical treatment for other medical issues. We also saw worsening depression and drug overdoses skyrocket. But there is no evidence in this link about vaccines causing or contributing to any appreciable number of excess deaths.
If you aren't able to interpret the stats (#4), just look at what many transparent countries are reporting around the world. Similar to the US, the UK had been hiding the data from their citizens. However, it's being reported this week they will have to disclose because of legal pressure:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ary-release-data-covid-vaccine-excess-deaths/

Also, please read the details of all of the large lawsuits Pharma has lost for bribing MDs, Insurance companies, and many others through the years. It's what they do. Those stats provided above are very clear on the matter if you take the time to do the math.

Reactions: GoCocksFight2021
If you aren't able to interpret the stats (#4), just look at what many transparent countries are reporting around the world. Similar to the US, the UK had been hiding the data from their citizens. However, it's being reported this week they will have to disclose because of legal pressure:
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ary-release-data-covid-vaccine-excess-deaths/

Also, please read the details of all of the large lawsuits Pharma has lost for bribing MDs, Insurance companies, and many others through the years. It's what they do. Those stats provided above are very clear on the matter if you take the time to do the math.

I'm able to interpret it fine. I love the headline to that link - "MAY LINK" LOL

It's like man demanding his wife to let him see her phone because "IT MIGHT" have text messages from her old boyfriend to her- and someone else saying that's all the evidence they need to know she's cheating - what something "MIGHT" have on it.

All the evidence we need to know you were going to rob the local bank is that your emails MIGHT show you were planning on robbing the bank. LOL

It's ludicrously funny.

Posting articles that speculate isn't evidence. Posting Twitter posts of opinions that speculate on data isn't evidence. Posting articles where someone requests something that "MIGHT" show something isn't evidence that it happened or ever did or would happen.

I know it's evidence to you and some others on here, but that means nothing to anyone that wants and relies on actual evidence and facts, not pure speculation.

I'm happy to stick to the actuarial response that I have posted a few times now, not what you THINK happened, or what someone else "claims might" be the case.

We MIGHT be able to beat the Boston Celtics. Someone will claim we can. But I want to see it first.

and that's enough on the subject from me. It's pointless when folks respond with speculation - or links to articles that are only speculating - or when folks like you post links to articles like you did above with the 3 links that don't even say what you claim they say. That's a huge waste of time and space.

Last edited:
I'm able to interpret it fine. I love the headline to that link - "MAY LINK" LOL

It's like man demanding his wife to let him see her phone because "IT MIGHT" have text messages from her old boyfriend to her- and someone else saying that's all the evidence they need to know she's cheating - what something "MIGHT" have on it.

All the evidence we need to know you were going to rob the local bank is that your emails MIGHT show you were planning on robbing the bank. LOL

It's ludicrously funny.

Posting articles that speculate isn't evidence. Posting Twitter posts of opinions that speculate on data isn't evidence. Posting articles where someone requests something that "MIGHT" show something isn't evidence that it happened or ever did or would happen.

I know it's evidence to you and some others on here, but that means nothing to anyone that wants and relies on actual evidence and facts, not pure speculation.

I'm happy to stick to the actuarial response that I have posted a few times now, not what you THINK happened, or what someone else "claims might" be the case.

We MIGHT be able to beat the Boston Celtics. Someone will claim we can. But I want to see it first.

and that's enough on the subject from me. It's pointless when folks respond with speculation - or links to articles that are only speculating - or when folks like you post links to articles like you did above with the 3 links that don't even say what you claim they say. That's a huge waste of time and space.

Didn't you just post you had taken your kid in over vaccine concerns? You can't wait for Jake Tapper to reverse course and come clean when it comes to taking a medication Dave.

No, that's not really the complete analogy.

It's like a man that has been cheated on by his wife multiple times asking to see his wife's phone because he suspects it again, and she tells him no and that he will need to take her to court to see those messages.

Just released. CDC was forced legally to release all information and (b(5) redactions) is what they produced. Why hide? What legal loophole allows them to do this? Who in their right mind would support these actions?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT