ADVERTISEMENT

RIP DJ Park

Sources with knowledge of the meeting between the two candidates and the aftermath, who spoke on condition of anonymity in order to reveal details of the private conversations, explained how over the course of several days talks between the two parties fell apart.

Trump first requested on Saturday to meet with Kennedy – the day after he was shot by a would-be assassin at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania.

The former president wanted an endorsement from Kennedy, who he thought was eating into his base of support. Kennedy drew 8% of the vote in the first Reuters/Ipsos poll since President Joe Biden dropped out of the race, and his inclusion added two points to Vice President Kamala Harris’ lead over Trump.

In their meeting on July 15, Trump attempted to persuade Kennedy to endorse his campaign, and cited the polling. Kennedy refused. Instead, Trump and Kennedy came to an agreement that they would make an announcement together about unity at the RNC, in the wake of the harrowing assassination attempt.

Trump’s team then requested that Kennedy draft a “Unity Government Proposal” which would outline what they planned to work on together, including vaccines and “government corruption.” They requested that the pledge also outline what role Kennedy would like should Trump become president again.

The source said that Monday evening, Kennedy drafted the pledge and sent it to the Trump team. Kenney and his team never received a response.

“Kennedy was not going to endorse Trump, but agreed to drafting a Unity Government Pledge requested by the Trump team,” the source said. “Trump wanted something fairly desperately to make people think Kennedy was in support of him, but in lieu of not giving him an endorsement he agreed to the pledge. Team Trump was anxious to move forward with announcing the Unity Pledge before the RNC was over and was texting that Monday night with urgency.”

“Kennedy was prepared to do this pledge with Trump at the RNC and then conversations halted,” they added.

It’s unclear why the Trump campaign went dark. The Washington Post reported earlier this week that Trump advisers had “concerns” that Kennedy, who is a fervent anti-vaccine activist, would be “appropriate in such a job (such as HHS) and that such an agreement could be problematic”

Other reports suggest even Republican Senators would not be keen on Kennedy having a cabinet level post given his history of promoting questionable individuals and groups which throws doubts on whether he could be confirmed. A number of Republican senators are not fans of Kennedy's style or his opinions. Kennedy is also not known to be a team player and could pose problems for the administration or any agency.

You're doing that thing again, Dave.

This is total propaganda by The Washington Post. These crappy mainstream media outlets are scared to death of Kennedy endorsing Trump.

Kennedy currently at the BTC Conference with Trump. If/When he drops out of the race, he will likely endorse Trump. Trump will then likely have him go after and remodel the corrupt health and food bureaucracy which has been plaguing our nation for decades.

Try to start thinking of the "whys." Why would The Washington Post be interested in writing a piece like this? Because it's an arm of DC and DC is sacred to death of Trump. Critical thinking in today's world is essential.

Last edited:
You're doing that thing again, Dave.

This is total propaganda by The Washington Post. These crappy mainstream media outlets are scared to death of Kennedy endorsing Trump.

Kennedy currently at the BTC Conference with Trump. If/When he drops out of the race, he will likely endorse Trump. Trump will then likely have him go after and remodel the corrupt health and food bureaucracy which has been plaguing our nation for decades.

Try to start thinking of the "whys." Why would The Washington Post be interested in writing a piece like this? Because it's an arm of DC and DC is sacred to death of Trump. Critical thinking in today's world is essential.

I don't see Kennedy ever endorsing Trump because of his family. The Martha's Vineyard crowd would disown him much like they did the immigrants would were sent to their doorstep. It's still so ironic and telling that Obama has made his home there.

I do believe Trump would hire Kennedy in a heartbeat. I'm hopeful Kennedy would take the position and clean up the mess that's been created by the medical system sellout. Our generation remembers when we used to go to a doctor and he actually gave a crap and time to analyze your unique situation. Now it's all turn and burn for profit and a patient cured is a customer lost in their eyes. Not to mention, the COVID-19 vaccine lies and incentive system was criminal and disgusting.

Reactions: Ward Jr
I don't see Kennedy ever endorsing Trump because of his family. The Martha's Vineyard crowd would disown him much like they did the immigrants would were sent to their doorstep. It's still so ironic and telling that Obama has made his home there.

I do believe Trump would hire Kennedy in a heartbeat. I'm hopeful Kennedy would take the position and clean up the mess that's been created by the medical system sellout. Our generation remembers when we used to go to a doctor and he actually gave a crap and time to analyze your unique situation. Now it's all turn and burn for profit and a patient cured is a customer lost in their eyes. Not to mention, the COVID-19 vaccine lies and incentive system was criminal and disgusting.

Maybe so. I saw a reputable poll (oxymoron) showing that Kennedy would currently win a head-to-head vs. Trump in a landside (over 14%).

It's just so funny to see the Captured Party completely exposed on this level. They are obviously desperate not to have Trump in office and are fearing for their careers and more because of the way they've wrong persecuted and labeled him for over 8 years now.

Kennedy is the perfect solution to this issue for them prior to 2008. Now they can only slander him because he opposes overseas grift wars, pharma collusion, censorship, mandates, untested experimental medications, and CBDCs. If you're an OG liberal who is still supporting these people, you need to find a shrink. If you're an OG liberal who has kids and is still supporting these people, you need shock therapy.

I don't think Kennedy worries about what his family thinks. LOL. They are all against him and some have condemned his views and statements for years.

Kennedy's views on the environment are about as far apart from Trump's as one could possibly ever get. Even many Democrats consider Kennedy's views on the environment pretty extreme. Of course, there are many other issues as well.

Kennedy does what he wants. I don't think considering his family (or anything else) comes up.

Obama lives in DC. But has homes in Chicago and their Martha's Vineyard home is their vacation residence primarily. I'm not sure what that would be an issue. Plenty of conservatives have a home there too- just like many of them have homes in California (but get on tv and talk about how they'd never, ever live there- LOL).

Trump would hire anyone he thinks would benefit him and he could use. He's a politician. They do that. Kennedy's issue, doing anything significant, would be the many Republicans in Congress that wouldn't go along with him.

I like my doctor a lot. He takes his time with my family and I appreciate it.

And your diatribe has what to do with PARK???

The stupidity of the posters on this board is only exceeded by their belief of winning football under FRANK'S BOY

Fauci is starting to talk about the truth now that the scam is over.

He had 7 shots and got COVID 3 times. So much for the "vaccine" he was once claimed was 95% effective with no side effects.

The fact he pushed this on the general population, forced people to quit their jobs or take it -- and most importantly, pushed this on kids which zero risk of COVID complications makes him one of the biggest villains in the history of civilization.

Reactions: cocks rule
Fauci is starting to talk about the truth now that the scam is over.

He had 7 shots and got COVID 3 times. So much for the "vaccine" he was once claimed was 95% effective with no side effects.

The fact he pushed this on the general population, forced people to quit their jobs or take it -- and most importantly, pushed this on kids which zero risk of COVID complications makes him one of the biggest villains in the history of civilization.

The vaccine was always about improving outcomes and not prevention…

Just more bad faith from the extremists.

The vaccine was always about improving outcomes and not prevention…

Just more bad faith from the extremists.
That's not what they claimed at all and that's not what a vaccine is. If they were concerned about outcomes, why aren't they trying to mandate drugs like Metformin to curb obesity?

Reactions: cocks rule
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT