ADVERTISEMENT

Robert Beal

Please re-read his bio. 217 pounds. 177 rated prospect. I just do not see him growing into a top rated SEC defensive end. Not saying he doesn't have talent, just don't think his body can withstand the brutality required for the position.

I believe CWM is a 4-3 guy and I agree with you about Beal having trouble getting to be a 4-3 DE, he is going to play OLB for us and he needs to add some weight to do that, if that 217 is accurate and I have no reason to think it isn't.

I can't see why some folks are all ready making fun of Kirby and talking smack about ga under performing.Have they?Sure sometimes but I'll trade ga record for S.C. record over the 25 years anytime..there are few seasons I like to see erased from memory that was pretty pathetic ...

Ha! Waiting for one of you leg humpers to chime in. You have won nothing. Where is the natty?????15 years ha you have two SEC champs in 30 years with all the top talent. You are a joke and don't even know it!! Good luck with stumpy.

So much hostility Mr. Heyward1. I come in Peace not to troll or be trolled by you onto the FGF blacklist. Good luck to the Gamecocks on NSD. @Heyward1

Reactions: rogue cock
UGA fans - I live amongst you and a lot of you are my friends. Unfortunately, it's a sad state of affairs for us Gamecocks right now, and you are taking the brunt of our frustrations. You see, we used to brag about our 5 wins in a row against Clemson, but that feat was all but destroyed by Clemson's national championship this year. So since we can't bully on Clemson, we've resorted to bullying UGA.

In theory, you're the new Clemson. Be ready for lots of jealous outrage anytime you guys have success. As a Gamecock fan, our success is so limited that we'd prefer to relish on the failure of others.

It is what it is. You haven't won a championship in 30 years! Sound familiar? You're also cheaters and rednecks. Oh yeah - and you have a weak schedule in a weak conference!! Uhhh...wait a minute.

Reactions: LazyIslander
I don't think we are elite, Ray Goff, our Brad Scott, pulled us down quite a bit, Jim Donnan, while an excellent offensive coach and recruiter was a micro manager and made some of the worst assistant hires possible, Richt did some good things for us, won alot of games, but it was pretty obvious football wasn't near the top of his list of things that were important to him. So in a different direction we went, becoming elite is what Kirby wants to do, it remains to be seen if he can get us there, but our recruiting will be better than it ever has been.

Not for the poster who said we had all the top 5 classes, that is incorrect, during Richt's time we had 1, maybe 2 top 10 classes, we usually finished around 5th or 6th some years in the SEC behind Bama, LSU, UF, AU and a random team who had a great year, A&M, OM or UT, one of those were ahead of us most years. The nice guy isn't in Athens anymore, Kirby is cutthroat on the recruiting trail and one of the top 2-3 in the country.

ESPN is reporting we have 18 of the ESPN top 300? Tied currently at the top with Bama with 18. Amazing.

UGA fans - I live amongst you and a lot of you are my friends. Unfortunately, it's a sad state of affairs for us Gamecocks right now, and you are taking the brunt of our frustrations. You see, we used to brag about our 5 wins in a row against Clemson, but that feat was all but destroyed by Clemson's national championship this year. So since we can't bully on Clemson, we've resorted to bullying UGA.

In theory, you're the new Clemson. Be ready for lots of jealous outrage anytime you guys have success. As a Gamecock fan, our success is so limited that we'd prefer to relish on the failure of others.

It is what it is. You haven't won a championship in 30 years! Sound familiar? You're also cheaters and rednecks. Oh yeah - and you have a weak schedule in a weak conference!! Uhhh...wait a minute.

This is a Gamecock forum. We should not expect to see any UGA praise here.

BTW, UGA just pulled in two corners this morning - I think you all are safe with JW.

And we had a chance with him. Thanks for playing!

No, he took an official because he told USC coaches he would, he was not going to flip. Wyatt on the other hand had us worried, but Beal's family wanted him in school with his sister who is already enrolled. He was keeping his word to take an official.

No, he took an official because he told USC coaches he would, he was not going to flip. Wyatt on the other hand had us worried, but Beal's family wanted him in school with his sister who is already enrolled. He was keeping his word to take an official.

Dude take off. Go enjoy your day with stumpy, your next ray goooooofffff.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT