ADVERTISEMENT

Rose Bowl is perfect example

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
of how important coaching is. It is night and day difference between OK’s offense in the first half versus the second half.
You must recruit to have a shot. But coaching is just as vital. I hope UGA will fall a few rungs after this year. But probably not as they appear to have both things goingbfir them.

Georgia actually has coaching now. They run the ball behind their physical offensive line. Make short quick throws that are easy for their freshman QB to make and play defense. It’s a simple game if you can do those things.

Remember plenty saying boy will Georgia miss Mark Richt. No they don’t and won’t.

of how important coaching is. It is night and day difference between OK’s offense in the first half versus the second half.
You must recruit to have a shot. But coaching is just as vital. I hope UGA will fall a few rungs after this year. But probably not as they appear to have both things goingbfir them.
Yep sucks we have half the playoff field on our schedule hopefully they both get the death penalty.

Reactions: Judson1

UGA was poorly coached in the first half and OU is being poorly coached in the 2nd half, got it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT