ADVERTISEMENT

Rumors swirling....

Same old story we suck at the end of the season then all of a sudden the changes are coming rumors begin to get our hopes up`. It's like golf when you suck the whole day then eagle the 18th to make you come back and spend more money the next day only to find out you really can't golf.

I always loved the movie line where the golf Pro said, when asked how to improve ones game ... 'Take two weeks off from golf ... Then give up the game, forever.'

Reactions: jimnasium
you're an idiot! During the Belk Bowl we played 6 true freshmen on defense! It's a tribute UVa didn't hang 40-50 on us.

Hang on one second. I can't tell if you're bragging or complaining.

Are you trying to tell us that these players haven't been practicing against our Big Boy, Bad Ass "starters' for the past five months, or that they just don't have the ability to play football in the SEC? Remember, this was Virginia, not Clemson.

But also, aren't you the same guy who claims some high school kid from California is going to show up in Columbia, next fall and take us to the Promise Land?

Reactions: jonesz21

Are you trying to tell us that these players haven't been practicing against our Big Boy, Bad Ass "starters' for the past five months, or that they just don't have the ability to play football in the SEC? Remember, this was Virginia, not Clemson.

But also, aren't you the same guy who claims some high school kid from California is going to show up in Columbia, next fall and take us to the Promise Land?

That guy won’t take a snap in a game next yr
-Bentley’s daddy

Last edited:
Reactions: Thigh Man

Tater

LOL ... You have got to be kidding me. You really posted that??? That's your response? (LOL). How can you display your ignorance, on a public forum like that? I guess the only thing that I can post that you could possibly understand is ... Sticks and Stones and Krav ma Ga.

That needs to happen asap.
exactly what moves do you think ray has needed to do? yall are so ridiculous it aint funny...I will tell you...none yet...not in football...after 5 yrs lets see where we at...anything b4 that is a kneejerk reaction...

Reactions: lawcalcock
That needs to happen asap.
exactly what moves do you think ray has needed to do? yall are so ridiculous it aint funny...I will tell you...none yet...not in football...after 5 yrs lets see where we at...anything b4 that is a kneejerk reaction...

I'm not an AD, I doubt that you are either. I can see that the top 3 men's teams have pretty much sucked since Ray became AD. From all your posts this morning, it's clear that you're ecstatic with everything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT