ADVERTISEMENT

RV Parking

gamecocks32

Gold Member
Feb 5, 2003
Besides the fairgrounds and rv lot on corner of assembly and rosewood, does anyone know of any lots around carolina walk that will allow motorhome parking?

We currently don't know of any adjacent to Carolina Walk. There are some warehouses in that area that allow motorhomes to park inside, but we don't have that information.

100% of our Gamecock Cruisers members park in the two locations that you mentioned. All of those locations are purchased through the State Fair.

I'll continue to dig, and if I find anything, I will let you know.

I too would be interested in the answer, Beck, but I think there isn't anything else. In all honesty, we are light years behind others on this. Georgia has more lots, with hookups, some really nice. We have basically a parking space. Oh well, not the end of the world.

Thank you for your info. Please let me know if you come across any additional information. Considering purchasing a motorhome to use for games so trying to figure out parking options before pulling the trigger. We currently have 2 spots in Carolina Walk Park so hoping to get something closeby.

On the fairground spots, do you happen to know pricing on them? Do they allow golf carts in with the motorhomes?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT