ADVERTISEMENT

Season.

We stunk it up and they probably played their best game of the year. Go figure.

Not sure that's the season but that's definitely a game we had to win. There aren't any easy games left on the schedule so we have our work cut out.

Looked like a Texas Tech hangover. Minaya would have made a huge difference.

NIT bound we hope. Our bench is horrible. Next year we should be ok but I’m sure something will come up to screw that up.

Reactions: jonesz21
So we've lost like what, 4 out of our last 6 home games? Definitely crashing back to our basketball mean.

Someone tell Frank he doesn't have to sail the seven seas to sign horrendous basketball players. He could skip to the Strom Center and find equitable talent.

Next year we should be ok but I’m sure something will come up to screw that up.

1z8tX6EW.jpg

UT, TT and Miss State all felt eerily similar, Like we were right there but just dont have the shooters or the speed. Its frustrating but I'm sure more so to Frank and the team.

I flipped the game on just in time to hear them say that MSSt was a 68% free throw shooting team for the year...and got to see them sink their final 2, putting them at 14/15 for the night.

I flipped the game on just in time to hear them say that MSSt was a 68% free throw shooting team for the year...and got to see them sink their final 2, putting them at 14/15 for the night.
You should have seen how they were doing from 3 :(

Looking at the schedule a couple weeks ago I felt we would have to win the SEC tournament to get in the dance. And nothing has changed.

9 games left....if we go 7-2 or 6-3 with a win or two in the SEC tourney....we are in it. We obviously have to take it up a notch, but I wouldn't give up on the guys just yet.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT