ADVERTISEMENT

SEC, ACC, Big 12 more concerned about $$$ than players` health- that`s the bottom line & we all know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please. His own former attorney said he did it. Just because a Republican Senate refused to do their job doesn't mean he was innocent. If you think that was bad, just wait until he's out of office and the New York AG gets him in a real court of law.
His former wacko attorney has been caught in a number of woppers. If there was ANYTHING that Trump did that was illegal, he wouldn't be President right now. If a Republican would have paid for the Steele dossier and spied on Clinton, people would be in jail and y'all would be screaming at the top of the mountain to lock someone up. Instead since Clinton did it crickets. Hypocrisy at it's finest

Reactions: davidusc
Omg. So basically EVERYTHING that contradicts the way you want things to be is leftist? Do you have any actual proof of your claim?

Btw, I never said what I googled, though I know how to be discriminating in my searches.
You have to know that the CEO's for Google and Twitter are died in the wool libs along with Mr. Amazon, Jeff Bezos. As I said your research is tainted. They control what comes up when you do the search and that's proven. You believe whatever you want.

Reactions: hillstosea
So, in other words, they run to Fox to have their opinions and world views reinforced for them when the so-called MSM dares to point out Trump's lies and misdeeds? Got it.

Quite the opposite. Never-Trumpers listen to the mainstream media to have their preconceived ideas(the stuff they were indoctrinated with in school about "greedy" Republicans) reinforced. It is a joke. If you do real research and look for facts, you would NEVER vote for today's Democrat.

I don't watch much CNN. But I do often fact check on my own. And more often than not, the so-called "liberal mainstream media" are dead on the money when it comes to fact checking Trump.

Really, how about their fact checking on the Russian investigation? How did that work out? Who really was in cahoots with the Russians? I will give you a hint, it wasn't Trump and her name started with an H.

Reactions: davidusc
I think one thing everyone should be able to agree on, no matter what side of the aisle you're on, that the man is a habitual liar. You don't need the media to tell you that. He doesn't even try to hide it either. From his escalation of the birther movement, to his promised healthcare plan that we still haven't seen, to his tax returns he promised to release, to even some as simple as the projection of Hurricane Dorian's path. I think it's intellectually dishonest to not see why many people on both sides have no qualms about calling a spade a spade when it comes to his lying.

They all lie. The mainstream media lies on a daily basis. Biden lies. Harris lies.The only one the never-Trumpers seem to care about lying is Trump. If Biden wins, they won't care if he lies.

His former wacko attorney has been caught in a number of woppers. If there was ANYTHING that Trump did that was illegal, he wouldn't be President right now. If a Republican would have paid for the Steele dossier and spied on Clinton, people would be in jail and y'all would be screaming at the top of the mountain to lock someone up. Instead since Clinton did it crickets. Hypocrisy at it's finest

They may not even know Clinton paid for the dirty dossier. Even if they do know, they likely got the information through the mainstream media filter which spun it as no big deal and they are just duped enough to believe it. Clinton and the Obama administration were EXTREMELY dirty and everything possible is being done to try to cover up their dirt, including flipping the tables and accusing Trump of the very thing they themselves did.(Russian collusion)

Reactions: Garnet chicken
They may not even know Clinton paid for the dirty dossier. Even if they do know, they likely got the information through the mainstream media filter which spun it as no big deal and they are just duped enough to believe it. Clinton and the Obama administration were EXTREMELY dirty and everything possible is being done to try to cover up their dirt, including flipping the tables and accusing Trump of the very thing they themselves did.(Russian collusion)
That is exactly what's happening. They know if he gets a second term they are screwed. What they did was treason and if he's elected again he will expose them for the animals they are

I know he's lying because I have this thing called Google. It's pretty easy to fact check and against other various sources. I don't need a talking head on TV to tell me what the truth is.

But those other media outlets aren't against him. They're against lies. While they're certainly not perfect, their job is to get the truth to the American people. I could understand why they might get a little pissy when a sitting president lies as much as he does.

I don’t think that he is a saint by any stretch of the imagination or not do I think I would be friends with the man (except to maybe mooch off the billions). But, he has been a great good President. On the other hand; how much do you hear about the lies of Joe or even Kamala’s first speech? She told lie after lie. Shouldn’t this be covered equally to Trumps so called lies?Let’s look at the New Democrat darling....Kamala.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2020...tent=featured-content-trending&utm_term=first

If Clinton paid for it, which republican campaign received the funds? Should be easy to prove.

No one needs Google, CNN or any media to confirm trumps multitude of daily lies. We have this thing called VIDEO, and trump loves the cameras.

Reactions: Legendary Cock
Or that 160,000+ people die of it in just over 5 months and the long term negative side effects still can't be measured.
Of which the majority of those dying are, on average, 78 years old.

I realize all life is precious regardless of age, and I also realize that there have been a handful of deaths under age 20. But let's not act like these college aged men are in the virus' crosshairs.

But those other media outlets aren't against him. They're against lies. While they're certainly not perfect, their job is to get the truth to the American people. I could understand why they might get a little pissy when a sitting president lies as much as he does.
Nah, they were out to get him as much as the Democrats in Congress were. Those Congressmen promised that they, before he even took office after he was elected, would have him impeached. The media has constantly antagonized him and even outright published lies themselves. Don't get me wrong, he played that game too, deciding to be a bully boy and alienate everyone at the beginning, but it has been contentious from the start and the main stream media plays its fair role in it. I dislike Trump for a LOT of reasons, his lies large among those. But don't let that color your view of how he has been treated the entire time he's been in office and even before.

The MSM portrayed him as a villain in some fairy tale when he was running against Hillary. Their spin of everything he's done and everything he's said has been unequivocally negative, even when he manages to do some really good things. Again, he triggered the negativity by going in with a chip on his shoulder that he would fight anyone who disagreed with him, but the media should be above that kind of petty squabbling. Of course, so should the POTUS.

Reactions: hillstosea
If Clinton paid for it, which republican campaign received the funds? Should be easy to prove.

Not sure what you are talking about. The fact the Clinton campaign paid Fusion Research during the campaign is a well known fact. The head of Fusion Research in turn hired Christopher Steele who wrote the infamous "dirty dossier". None of this is in question. The only question left is did the FBI use this dossier as the impetus to spy on then candidate and future President Trump. The Mueller probe turned over quite a few high ranking FBI officials with some serious personal bias towards Trump as evidenced by their tweets and their actions. Heck one of the them, Peter Strzok, was even leading the investigation all the while sending tweets to his girlfriend, Lisa Page, who was also FBI lawyer like "No, he’s not. We’ll stop it." in response to will Trump become president. There were many more that were damning and they conveniently "lost" many when they were subpoenaed.

There is much more and maybe this is all news to you. If you only watch CNN, the spin would leave a lot of this out or it would be sugar coated. Hopefully Barr will get to the bottom of the dirty Obama admin and the FBI any day now. If Trump wins re-election, some heads will fall. If Biden wins, they will sweep it all under the rug as if nothing happened. It is a sad day when Democrats care more about their party than the dangers to our country by allowing the FBI(and IRS) to become ultra-partisan, abuse their power and to work on behalf of one candidate over another in an election.

Not sure what you are talking about. The fact the Clinton campaign paid Fusion Research during the campaign is a well known fact. The head of Fusion Research in turn hired Christopher Steele who wrote the infamous "dirty dossier". None of this is in question. The only question left is did the FBI use this dossier as the impetus to spy on then candidate and future President Trump. The Mueller probe turned over quite a few high ranking FBI officials with some serious personal bias towards Trump as evidenced by their tweets and their actions. Heck one of the them, Peter Strzok, was even leading the investigation all the while sending tweets to his girlfriend, Lisa Page, who was also FBI lawyer like "No, he’s not. We’ll stop it." in response to will Trump become president. There were many more that were damning and they conveniently "lost" many when they were subpoenaed.

There is much more and maybe this is all news to you. If you only watch CNN, the spin would leave a lot of this out or it would be sugar coated. Hopefully Barr will get to the bottom of the dirty Obama admin and the FBI any day now. If Trump wins re-election, some heads will fall. If Biden wins, they will sweep it all under the rug as if nothing happened. It is a sad day when Democrats care more about their party than the dangers to our country by allowing the FBI(and IRS) to become ultra-partisan, abuse their power and to work on behalf of one candidate over another in an election.
"In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates."

What does "10 million dead unborn" have to do with Covid or football?

I will take a stab at this for him. The people leading the mask out cry and claiming we are all going to die are in most cases the same people saying abortion at eight months is ok.

"In October 2015, Fusion GPS was contracted by conservative political website The Washington Free Beacon to provide general opposition research on Trump and other Republican presidential candidates."

It is common practice to do general opposition research. Hillary took over the payments when Trump became the nominee. Steele wasn't appointed until AFTER Hillary picked up the tab and that is when the "dirty/fake dossier" was compiled. Get it yet?

It is common practice to do general opposition research. Hillary took over the payments when Trump became the nominee. Steele wasn't appointed until AFTER Hillary picked up the tab and that is when the "dirty/fake dossier" was compiled. Get it yet?
"Took over payments", who started the payments?

Get it yet?

I listened to the pac 12 commissioner say "We won't play until we can guarantee safety." When can anyone guarantee safety?
I've been shot at, had a plane hit the building I was in, destroyed a car in a accident and been stitched up more times than I can remember. I don't know if we should play or not but its a mistake to think you can create safety. Its also a mistake to live in fear.
Exactly. Are they guaranteeing no concussions, no torn ACL’s, no broken necks or other injuries? My gosh, football is inherently dangerous. There are 12.2 football fatalities a year in college and high school. How exactly is this guy gonna guarantee safety?

Reactions: Lurker123
"Took over payments", who started the payments?

Get it yet?

I think we have misguided. The Brookings Institute had a lot to do with this and done by the left leaning people at that institute. The redirection was that the Brookings Institute is on the right, however the people who did this were not Republicans.

That attorney is the one person still "imprisoned" because he's the only one that didn't flip on Trump.

Quite the opposite. Never-Trumpers listen to the mainstream media to have their preconceived ideas(the stuff they were indoctrinated with in school about "greedy" Republicans) reinforced. It is a joke. If you do real research and look for facts, you would NEVER vote for today's Democrat.
Got any proof for that? And many of the so-called "Never Trumpers" are Republicans that want to reclaim their party. Ever heard of the Lincoln Project?

I doubt they're running to MSNBC or CNN for their news.

After November 3rd all this will go away. Look in 1918 with the flu epidemic life went on. If you want to go in a cave and lock yourself in then go. This whole thing is controlled by politics. The people behind the scenes are trying everything to see if then can get their person in the white house. We know who they are. BLM, ANTIFA, and the democrats.
I love these posts.....SOOOOOOO, the whole world is In a conspiracy with 1 party in the USA to control 1 Presidential election? Amirite?

Of which the majority of those dying are, on average, 78 years old.

I realize all life is precious regardless of age, and I also realize that there have been a handful of deaths under age 20. But let's not act like these college aged men are in the virus' crosshairs.
We don't know. What's not being discussed is the inordinate amount of deaths in the minority community. I've heard it pointed out that this is because they often don't grow up with adequate healthcare and therefore have underlying conditions that go undiagnosed.

Considering the fact they make up a very large portion of D1 athletes, it's not a big leap of logic to say that there is a good possibility that we may see some otherwise healthy kids succumb to this disease.

I hadn't seen that Steele was employed after Hillary's campaign took over. If true, it pretty much eliminates pointing fingers at the Republicans who initially started the dirt digging.

That attorney is the one person still "imprisoned" because he's the only one that didn't flip on Trump.
No, he's on house arrest because he's a criminal. He tried to flip on Trump and it wasn't credible...so it wasn't pursued. Dudes a crook

Got any proof for that? And many of the so-called "Never Trumpers" are Republicans that want to reclaim their party. Ever heard of the Lincoln Project?

I doubt they're running to MSNBC or CNN for their news.
The Lincoln project was formed by disgruntled Rino's that want their gravy train back.. Unfortunately their audience and the people who believe these crooked politicians are the same people who were calling them liars, racists, murderers not 2 years ago..

Cite me some facts then.
Bro, Twitter puts tags on Republicans tweets and do nothing to the death to Israel and Iranian Terrorists tweets... All Americans should be concerned with what Twitter and Google are doing... They are controlling the narrative and policing what they do and don't want you to see.. Surely you know this, if not you need to look into it and research it. It's happening and they are no longer denying it.

We don't know. What's not being discussed is the inordinate amount of deaths in the minority community. I've heard it pointed out that this is because they often don't grow up with adequate healthcare and therefore have underlying conditions that go undiagnosed.

Considering the fact they make up a very large portion of D1 athletes, it's not a big leap of logic to say that there is a good possibility that we may see some otherwise healthy kids succumb to this disease.

So you’re saying all African Americans receive inadequate health care and that continues after they enter school on an athletic scholarship at a D1 college......right. I really hate how libs lump everyone in group and then determine and assign attributes on assumptions. Should be a word for that or maybe even a couple of them.

While Covid is a legitimate concern overall, we are finding that the negative impact on the emotional well-being and mental health of younger adults is reaching a critical state. Just review the CDCs most recent MMWR. Some of the numbers for depression and those thinking about suicide are reaching frightening levels. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6932a1.htm?s_cid=mm6932a1_w
Even in good times people don’t like to discuss mental health and it’s impact. But this report confirms what many have been saying. That the cure could be worse than the disease, at least for those in the very low risk groups such as young people.
My point being. The group most negatively impacted by schools closing and sports not being played are in fact the minority groups you mention.

Reactions: VirgilCaine
While Covid is a legitimate concern overall, we are finding that the negative impact on the emotional well-being and mental health of younger adults is reaching a critical state. Just review the CDCs most recent MMWR. Some of the numbers for depression and those thinking about suicide are reaching frightening levels. https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6932a1.htm?s_cid=mm6932a1_w
Even in good times people don’t like to discuss mental health and it’s impact. But this report confirms what many have been saying. That the cure could be worse than the disease, at least for those in the very low risk groups such as young people.
My point being. The group most negatively impacted by schools closing and sports not being played are in fact the minority groups you mention.
Another case of libs knowing what’s best for minorities

it. You can pretend, I won`t. Every second we turn around - masks, stay 6 ft. away, no large gatherings, spacing out people at restraurants, DIsney World, wherever. Can`t go see a movie. But you can tackle, get your sweat, spit, blood all over other people safely - yeah right! The ACC doctor said it`s safe - gee I wonder who writes his paycheck - no conflict of interest there. Sorry I love football but they were saying how, yes, the NFL acted early on to prepare for a season. With at least 40 % of Power 5 sitting out, you can`t have a playoff, or at least a valid one. The NCAA did not(with a leader like Emmert is anyone surprised). I`m fine with kids on campus but asking them to play a sport like football - well go ahead and justify it all you want. The pros get paid millions - they are set if they get Covid. Now they are saying it could cause long-term ramifications like some type of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome - not exactly consistent with a future career in football. I know we all want it but we should just cancel and start over next fall, IMO. I know some people say it`s fine, but that doesn`t mean it is. It doesn`t get any more contact, in terms of sports, than football - maybe boxing would be an exception. Lets just scrap this awful year and look forward to 2021.We all know what the bottom line is though - $$$.
News flash! It’s always about money. That’s how life works. People have to work to live and eat. They take risks when they perceive a higher return in the future. That’s how life should be. If you want to avoid risk yourself, by all means do so, but don’t try to stop others from doing so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT