ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Basketball media days

Don't get the negativity. FM did a great job at KSU. A Godforsaken place that if it wasn't for its state name no one would know where it is. I'm still not sure. Kansas is like Wyoming which doesn't even exist except on maps. If he can recruit and win at KSU, he can certainly do it at USC.
jsusc is a trolling tater, ignore him...No Gamecock is that stupid

jsusc is a trolling tater, ignore him...No Gamecock is that stupid
That's funny. That's something I would never do-just go on a site just to get people riled up. He is stretching it so you are right. He denies that he is a tater so lying comes easily to him.

Guys, it doesn't matter what Felder does. Until Gregg Marshall comes home we'll be wandering in the wilderness

Reactions: vacock#
Get a sub if you want to read jerryusc go on a site just to get people riled up.

You buying? I like a steak & cheese (provolone) on wheat, toasted, with lettuce, tomato, spinach, banana peppers, light mayo, with black pepper sprinkled on the tomatoes. Foot long, please. Thanks!!

You buying? I like a steak & cheese (provolone) on wheat, toasted, with lettuce, tomato, spinach, banana peppers, light mayo, with black pepper sprinkled on the tomatoes. Foot long, please. Thanks!!
No salt on yer matters?

Yes. EVERYTHING about USC athletics is always perfect and any deviation from this = tater. Some of you will make great cultists one day.

Frank never should've been our coach, it should'bve been Gregg Marshall all the way. We won't even make the NCAA tourney this year and will finish near the very bottom of the SEC. Is that what we should be doing at this point in Frank's time here? That Final 4 run, while nice, was nothing but a fluke and we never had a chance of winning it. With Frank we will be lucky to make the tourney once every 4 or 5 years. With Marshall we woulde be there each season and have good teams that could compete to go to the Final 4 on a more regular basis.

But too many Gamecock fans are just happy with what we got last year and letting it cloud your judgement on the reality of Frank. He has boring teams that will sit home in the postseason the vast majority of the time. Now we are stuck with him when we could be winning big time on a regular basis with Marshall. I know I'd rather make the tourney every year and have a chance to go deep into the tourney on a regular basis instead of a fluke run one season and looking at the reality of going to the NCAA tourney once or maybe twice in ten years with Frank.

He's a good coach, but not great by any means.

who pooped in your tea?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT