ADVERTISEMENT

SEC Championship in ATLANTA will be like a home game for UGA

LSU travels pretty well, but with the game being in Atlanta, naturally there will be more UGA fans there...

I watched a part of their game with GT in Atlanta, and for those that say CU had a lot of fans at our game, and they did, the UGA/GT game was 65-70% RED..

I doubt LSU gets in the playoffs, even if they lose in a very close game. JMO.
That said I expect LSU to lay UGA out.

Last edited:
LSU fans will be well represented. LSU hasn’t been in this position since 2011 so I expect 55/45 UGA to LSU fans.

My opinion, LSU will beat UGA by 10 or more. With that said, UGA out and Oklahoma in with a win even if Utah beats Oregon based on opponent ranking. We will see! Personally I would love to see Utah in!

Reactions: PC31
I disagree with most of these comments.

First of all, I don’t see LSU losing this game. But if they do, the only way I see them missing the playoffs is if they get blown out, and I definitely don’t see that happening.

What other 1 loss team (outside of UGA who would be in) would have a better resume than LSU?

Last edited:
Disagree. The cajuns will fill their allotment of tickets.
And nope, they won't be in CFP if they lose.
Lots of tickets for sale in LSU sections. Dawgs will take advantage of this. LSU fans probably saving $$$ for CFP travel. LSU will be in the CFP even if they lose. Utah, Okie, nor Baylor can compete with LSU's resume even at 12-1.
Go Dawgs!

Reactions: datrutigerfan12
Is LSU still "in" if Georgia wins???? What say you? I think yes.

and

who's in @ #4 if UGA loses???

Ever been there? GA will have more fans but not that many more. It’s a pretty neutral atmosphere.

First of all, I don’t see LSU losing this game. But if they do, the only way I see them missing the playoffs is if they get blown out, and I definitely don’t see that happening.

What other 1 loss team (outside of UGA who would be in) would have a better resume than LSU?
If I thought this were true, I'd pull for UGA just to see the meltdown.
I hope it's correct. That said, LSU gonna win.

Makes perfect sense to me.

I don't see LSU losing this game, however who knows...UGA will be the best defense they have played to date. My personal thought is that UGA is obviously out with a loss, and who cares which team fills the spot. With LSU having an opportunity to play for a conference championship, should they lose, there is no way they should be given an opportunity to play for a national title when they couldn't even win their conference. Yes I know this will hurt the SECs chances, but screw these bluebloods backing their way into national titles when they were not even conference champions. IMO, only conference champs should have the opportunity to play for the national title

As a matter of fact, why don't they expand the playoffs to include only conference champs, and let the conference teams decide on the field. The results might be shocking!

And they are going to prove the obvious....that offenses like Georgia's are fading away.
Wouldn't it bode well for a team running a different offense than defenses are used to? That's why option teams have so much success. That said, we just need to not shoot ourselves in the foot offensively.

What if Clemson loses to Virginia?

Probably won’t happen, but would be awesome to see. How Virginia is the same underdog as us with that QB and and a salty D is beyond me, but, they could certainly lose bad, and every ESPN expert I’ve seen so far isn’t even considering the possibility of anyone but the Tates.

Lots of tickets for sale in LSU sections. Dawgs will take advantage of this. LSU fans probably saving $$$ for CFP travel. LSU will be in the CFP even if they lose. Utah, Okie, nor Baylor can compete with LSU's resume even at 12-1.
Go Dawgs!

That's strange, because LSU has always traveled very well, even at regular season games at WB.

Ever been there? GA will have more fans but not that many more. It’s a pretty neutral atmosphere.

Unless the Cubs or Phillies are playing. Or the Buckeyes. Any of those teams would out draw a team from Georgia .. in Atlanta.

Is LSU still "in" if Georgia wins???? What say you? I think yes.

and

who's in @ #4 if UGA loses???
Can't know the answer to the second one until after Championship Saturday - either Utah of Oklahoma. If one loses and the other does not, the one that does not is in. If they both win, I think Utah. This will be their ultimate reward for moving into a Power Five conference during the expansion craze. That could have been Meyer back in the day had they been properly positioned.

As to the first question, LSU could be eliminated if they get boat-raced.

Most of the moron cajuns got on the interstate and ended up in Jacksonville.

They will never know they are in the wrong place until the gates of the Gator Bowl don't open Saturday.
Hey Boudreaux are we in the right place man oh, yeah everybody else is here

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT