ADVERTISEMENT

Second half

I liked Satterfields adjustment in the 2nd half. Many don't realize it but we actually were running a modern day version of the triple option out the gun/pistol with JuJu in motion then bringing him back. This created lanes and issues for Tennesee on defense. The problem with that is Doty scares no one with his legs. But that change did give UT fits on offense as it also opened up off tackle runs for Harris and I love the swing pass off the motion with it. But this was one area Satterfield did well today

Last edited:
He cant help it. He enjoys when we dont win so he can come in here and bitch like a school girl. He's a pathetic loser.
No I just need to remind you blind fans what we really have in the field, since you can’t see it yourself. Wait, I know your solution, just say it already… brown, brown , brown. Alternately, we could schedule every directional school in the country and you all could tell us how great we are.

Wingchuncock loves the moral victories like stopping a team dead set on just running the clock out
No, I want to win. More than some of you so called fans. I just see no benefit in trashing the team, coaches and University on EVERY DAMN THREAD…
Are you actually claiming that Tennessee tried to run out the clock the ENTIRE 3rd quarter?

Reactions: kawalski
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT