ADVERTISEMENT

senior bowl

be cocky

Jan 29, 2019
Mount Pleasant
do we have anyone going?

also, the lsu thing about the money handshakes, if it’s ok for a senior to now take money due to his eligibility having been exhausted, who pays for the travel arrangements and equipment for the senior who participate in these type of exhibitions. meals, flights, hotels etc. if the program is still paying, shouldn’t ncaa rules still be in effect? just curious.

Well, I couldn’t find any site that says Senior Bowl participants get paid, but I did find a really good site about the work of NFL agents. It basically said the job of the NFL agent of a mid-level talent is to secure invitations to the Senior Bowl if a client has officially signed with the agent. I suspect that means that all financial rules are dropped by then, since hiring an agent will rule you ineligible. So, I guess cash handouts in the Super Dome would be irrelevant.

Reactions: be cocky
do we have anyone going?

also, the lsu thing about the money handshakes, if it’s ok for a senior to now take money due to his eligibility having been exhausted, who pays for the travel arrangements and equipment for the senior who participate in these type of exhibitions. meals, flights, hotels etc. if the program is still paying, shouldn’t ncaa rules still be in effect? just curious.
Kinlaw, Wonnum, Brunson and Charlton are going. I normally go but I went two years ago and neither Gamecock played more than a couple of snaps. As it poured rain the whole time. And the stadium is in the awful part of town.

Exactly. The only difference between OBJ and some slimy Newspring deacon is the video camera.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT