ADVERTISEMENT

Shout out to Bryan Edwards and a few more thoughts. ....

aj&uscgrad

Jul 16, 2000
Edwards was the player of the game. Boy he can snatch the ball out of the air as good as anybody like on that td, once he touched the ball, it was all over. I don't think he gets the credit for how good he is and will be. Jake's deep throw to Shi Smith was a thing of beauty, as good as any deep throw he made this year. I have heard how fast Shi is but that is the first time I have seen it. Jake made another great clutch throw on the scramble on third and long when he hit Hurst who made his typical great catch. One final thing I saw on the ticker that Deebo is the 5th rated receiver, that's pretty high

Edwards was the player of the game. Boy he can snatch the ball out of the air as good as anybody like on that td, once he touched the ball, it was all over. I don't think he gets the credit for how good he is and will be. Jake's deep throw to Shi Smith was a thing of beauty, as good as any deep throw he made this year. I have heard how fast Shi is but that is the first time I have seen it. Jake made another great clutch throw on the scramble on third and long when he hit Hurst who made his typical great catch. One final thing I saw on the ticker that Deebo is the 5th rated receiver, that's pretty high
Agree on Edwards. Hurst also made a great in-traffic catch on a 3rd down scramble. Wouldn't surprise me if Deebo didn't stick around.

Edwards! And the taters wanted him to play defensive back. Dude’s a player.

Reactions: Brace1
Let's hope Deebo didn't see that.

Agree but still wouldn't be surprised to see him go.

NFL owners typically dont give guaranteed contracts, ..Deebo big mistake if he signs with agent and declares...he wont be drafted high this year .. think he will get better advice

Let's hope Deebo didn't see that.
He knows

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT