ADVERTISEMENT

Shoutout to Mon Denson

TheReelEss

Feb 3, 2005
How about this guy's performance in a season where the other RBs were injured quite a bit! And his performance in the passing game has come a long way. he was once at the bottom of the depth chart because he was a passing game liability. He actually looked quick against clemson.

I was coming on to post the same thing. He ran with a purpose and was looking to deliver some punishment. Unfortunately there wasn't much room to get going.

Reactions: TheReelEss
He's the Mon!!!

Shoulda been starter all year. Only back we have that runs with authority and can break tackles. He has good speed for a big back too.

Reactions: Gaimcock
I never figured out why Denson was so deep on the chart he runs hard and has good vision.
This, this, THIS! Been a big fan of his since he stepped on campus. Glad to see him FINALLY getting some exposure. I hate the way he's getting it, but hopefully he has gotten the attention of our coaches now.

This, this, THIS! Been a big fan of his since he stepped on campus. Glad to see him FINALLY getting some exposure. I hate the way he's getting it, but hopefully he has gotten the attention of our coaches now.
I heard on The Game today he had a hammy for a part of the season.

Reactions: 92Pony
I don't care about the players who are great practice players give me the ones who turn into someone else on Sat. It's not always true you play like you practice it's about how you play when you finally get a shot. Denson runs pissed off I like it.

Reactions: jonesz21
I thought the freshman running back from south Florida showed some moxie last Saturday similar to Denson. Along with Williams, they look like a good stable to build on. We don't have Marcus so we need to run in fresh studs that don't mind taking a hit and breaking it.

Really could have used Hurst over the middle on those goal line drives that fizzled.

Reactions: TheReelEss
I thought the freshman running back from south Florida showed some moxie last Saturday similar to Denson. Along with Williams, they look like a good stable to build on. We don't have Marcus so we need to run in fresh studs that don't mind taking a hit and breaking it.

Really could have used Hurst over the middle on those goal line drives that fizzled.
On those 4th down plays at the goal that didn't work, they had some open players in the flat. Bentley was rushed and tried to force it into Deebo.

How about this guy's performance in a season where the other RBs were injured quite a bit! And his performance in the passing game has come a long way. he was once at the bottom of the depth chart because he was a passing game liability. He actually looked quick against clemson.
Denson is a hammer. Also, I loved the play where Jake faked the handoff to Mon, rolled right, and then threw it to Mon.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT