ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP Cooper Denied by NCAA

NCAA sucks! They are about as unbiased as a Jim Comey FBI investigation, It`s ridiculous how they have their favorites.Widespread academic fraud, which to me is the worst thing a school could have, was totally rationalized and UNC went unpunished despite years of it, Yes, NCAA you suck, Explain why the Notre Dame girl was approved and Cooper was denied. Fat chance I know - you will say nothing,

NCAA sucks! They are about as unbiased as a Jim Comey FBI investigation, It`s ridiculous how they have their favorites.Widespread academic fraud, which to me is the worst thing a school could have, was totally rationalized and UNC went unpunished despite years of it, Yes, NCAA you suck, Explain why the Notre Dame girl was approved and Cooper was denied. Fat chance I know - you will say nothing,

Unfortunately even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see this one coming. I did find the "lawyer up" comment from Dawn interesting. I hope Tea's parents goes at the NCAA full bore.

Last edited:
Reactions: trekcock
Unfortunately even Stevie Wonder and Ray Charles could see this one coming. I did find the "lawyer up" comment from Dawn interesting. I hope Tea's parents goes at the NCAA full bore.

That's the only language they understand, ex. the NCAA took one look at UNC's army of lawyers and then they proceeded to crap like a 6 months old baby with loose bowels!

I have wondered for some time if the right legal attack could either shut down or force the NCAA to completely restructure. Some of their potential legal issues include monopoly, denying young athletes the right to work (NBA, etc would be complicit), abuse of taxpayer money (I know, it's donations, but audit that and see what you find) and decisions such as this one that hurt Cooper for no apparent reason.

That's why I'm an advocate of cheating like crazy to keep up with the Joneses.
Hey that almost makes sense. The NCAA is blatantly inconsistent at best and it seems to me should be challenged on many rulings. I want to know why fellow ACC members just sit back and let UNC get away with it. They paid the biggest price for the cheating and lying by UNC. They lost games, tournament revenue and chances at titles because a team used ineligible players to keep other ACC teams at bay. Why the silence from them? Are they scared, are they cheating too? Or am I wrong and the ACC punished them? I just don't get the academic world.

The NCAA has opened a can of worms. They must provide an explanation as to why Cooper is not allowed and should provide explanations why Jessica Shepherd was allowed to play. These decisions will provide schools insight in what the NCAA considers acceptability. Going forward, USC should appeal. Based upon this appeal, Cooper should play in the remaining games. We need one school to step up.

Not
The NCAA has opened a can of worms. They must provide an explanation as to why Cooper is not allowed and should provide explanations why Jessica Shepherd was allowed to play. These decisions will provide schools insight in what the NCAA considers acceptability. Going forward, USC should appeal. Based upon this appeal, Cooper should play in the remaining games. We need one school to step up.[/QUO

Not just Shepard.. Cooper had a better case for a waiver than Cam Johnson at UNC as well.. The NCAA is total shit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT