ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Ty'son Williams transferring to BYU?

He announced he was transferring a while back. Can you blame him? Guy produces but gets stuck behind Dowdle and Denson...

This announcement was just announcing his choice. He said some great things about SC as well. This is college football now. The % of grad transfers will only only continue increase. And I don’t blame any of them. 22 years old, graduated, chance to go live / experience somewhere else for a year. If you aren’t THE GUY at your position...why not?

Time Share Approach is gone, Thomas Brown believes in having a "guy", which is what I like to. We dont need so many Senior backs.

Denson more impressive in 2018, he made a good choice, try and be the man somewhere. I wish him well.

He announced he was transferring a while back. Can you blame him? Guy produces but gets stuck behind Dowdle and Denson...

This announcement was just announcing his choice. He said some great things about SC as well. This is college football now. The % of grad transfers will only only continue increase. And I don’t blame any of them. 22 years old, graduated, chance to go live / experience somewhere else for a year. If you aren’t THE GUY at your position...why not?
He'll do well there. There aren't many like him on the teams that BYU plays.

Time Share Approach is gone, Thomas Brown believes in having a "guy", which is what I like to. We dont need so many Senior backs.

Denson more impressive in 2018, he made a good choice, try and be the man somewhere. I wish him well.
Yep. Denson is our most consistent back. Crazy to think he was like fourth string coming into 2018. I hope he starts against the Holes.

Yeah when you get stuck behind a guy that can’t catch a cold and goes down at first contact and still gets chance after chance, it’s time to look elsewhere.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

If we lucky 10 -12 will leave Clemson

Yep, it looks as if this is the future of college football. And to be honest when I look at it objectively, I don't blame many of these kids. When most of us go to work for a company and we aren't achieving the success we think we deserve then we have to look at what is best for our future and change jobs.

From what I know about Mormonism, I am going to say he ain't a Mormon!
Reminds me of the Book of Mormon (the musical): “I believe that in 1978 God changed his mind about black people.”

But I don’t mean to pick on anyone. If you can know a prophet by their fruits, the Mormons seem like pretty swell folk to me.

BYU students are prohibited from using profanity, having facial hair, ingesting caffeine or alcohol, enjoying premarital booty, etc.

And if you’re a single undergrad, you have to live in same-sex dorms. He’s nuts

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT