ADVERTISEMENT

So only one of our greatest. Entrance flames were working.Whos in charge

Cocky89

Oct 31, 2015
That was embarrassing 2001 was shot to hell. Only one of the flame throwers worked. That is so embarrassing....just don't do it if can't do it right.

They should be fired....the announcers talked up 2001 and for our first home opener. We could not get two flame throwers working.....but it's acceptable....not in my paycheck. Tanner........

That was embarrassing 2001 was shot to hell. Only one of the flame throwers worked. That is so embarrassing....just don't do it if can't do it right.
We can't even get an entrance right under Tanner....my goodness......imagine what else is wrong.

Loved the tweet they sent out probably before the first quarter. Talking about how perfect it was during testing and how they were sorry it didn't work. And maybe there is a legitimate reason the plan fell apart. Still humiliating for the country to be watching and only one works.

latest

Maybe we can do a Grease 2 theme night? Their fire worked.

It is two or three day after the game and you are worried about the fireworks display not going off
right?
Do you have a lisp or cant say the esses right? Who gives a flying f??ck. Just beat some teams in the SECE.

Loved the tweet they sent out probably before the first quarter. Talking about how perfect it was during testing and how they were sorry it didn't work. And maybe there is a legitimate reason the plan fell apart. Still humiliating for the country to be watching and only one works.

Trust me, the country was not watching.

Not a big fan of it....but it not working right the first time is really not a big deal. Most likely reason is that a person...not paid...had no idea what he was doing but was told to pull this and push that...screwed up.

I am sure that it will get figured out.

LOL we got our arses handed to us for the 4th year in a row by a basketball school and you're worried about a bunch of dang fireworks? SMDH.

LOL we got our arses handed to us for the 4th year in a row by a basketball school and you're worried about a bunch of dang fireworks? SMDH.

Maybe the AD and the school shouldn't be worrying about flame throwers until they put a decent football team on the field. Maybe Gamecock fans are tired of being set up to be the punchline of a joke.

Flame throwers, blackouts and DJ's and then getting drug by Kentucky in the home opener in front of 80,000 fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT