ADVERTISEMENT

So, our football recruiting class is ranked 30th overall and 12th in the SEC.

No one. You have to expect these little episodes with her. She's not really reading and replying to posts as much as continually whining and crying.

You're lucky if she stays on topic for more than a few posts.
He's a mental patient who needs to forcibly be kept separated from normal people. He's scary not right in the head. I've never put anyone on ignore before but damn.

He's a mental patient who needs to forcibly be kept separated from normal people. He's scary not right in the head. I've never put anyone on ignore before but damn.

You should just stick to shitting on the coaches and teams with your newfound tater friends and leave real football discussion to the adults.

With shit fans like you and the other losers here, who need a rival.

You really to need make a choice with her. Go insane trying to pry a reasonable response out of her, which will never come.

Or, realize she's the pathetic little retard she is and have some fun at her expense. You'd get a laugh at how hysterical we can get her spun up.

You should just stick to shitting on the coaches and teams with your newfound tater friends and leave real football discussion to the adults.

With shit fans like you and the other losers here, who need a rival.

And another one gets added to the "tater" list, lol. Won't be long before every poster but you and your white knight defender are "officially taters".

And "newfound"? You really are an idiot. He's been around here longer than you.

Reactions: uscwatson21
Beamer's still our coach. Cry it out, shit fans.

urnpublicidap.orgacf4ca30cc0b31b03f1b8fb0945dda1dSouth_Carolina_Clemson_Football_25835.jpg

You really to need make a choice with her. Go insane trying to pry a reasonable response out of her, which will never come.

Or, realize she's the pathetic little retard she is and have some fun at her expense. You'd get a laugh at how hysterical we can get her spun up.
I find no humor in someone's disability. I'll admit I haven't followed your discourse with him closely, I scroll through a lot of convos. I'm just putting him on ignore and pray that he can be helped.

Reactions: Lurker123
I'm

I should have added that you know she's lost any argument when she starts breaking out memes. It's when you know she's actually in tears, pounding away at the keyboard.

I find no humor in someone's disability. I'll admit I haven't followed your discourse with him closely, I scroll through a lot of convos. I'm just putting him on ignore and pray that he can be helped.

You always were better for that than I was. It speaks well of you.

I'm now kind of sad and emotionally down now. My dog wants to play. I'm taking a break for awhile. But can anyone answer the Matrix question I had in the entertainment thread?

• Haha
Who have be our good AD-directed hires? Spurrier and Holtz arrived on a whim. Beamer is doing as good as any of them right now and he's having to juggle the newly rigged system.

You clearly weren't around for the Holtz or Spurrier eras if you think Beamer is doing as good as they did.

Ward,
Holtz produced one Top 20 and one Top 15 team in his first 3 seasons here.

The difference between Beamer and Holtz/Spurrier is that Holtz/Spurrier produced big time over the course of their legendary careers. Beamer is still a question mark. Hopefully he will produce like them and his Dad. And we KNEW what we had in SOS. I think last season made lots of USC fans question Beamer's abilities. I understand what you are saying regarding a "newly rigged system". But you know as well as I do that won't save Beamer if he does not meet Tanner's expectations, whatever that might be.

None of this should be interpreted as getting rid of Beamer. As I've said before, he will and should be given as much time as Muschamp. It would be ridiculous to fire him now or after his 4th season (unless we implode).

Ward,
Holtz produced one Top 20 and one Top 15 team in his first 3 seasons here.

The difference between Beamer and Holtz/Spurrier is that Holtz/Spurrier produced big time over the course of their legendary careers. Beamer is still a question mark. Hopefully he will produce like them and his Dad. And we KNEW what we had in SOS. I think last season made lots of USC fans question Beamer's abilities. I understand what you are saying regarding a "newly rigged system". But you know as well as I do that won't save Beamer if he does not meet Tanner's expectations, whatever that might be.

None of this should be interpreted as getting rid of Beamer. As I've said before, he will and should be given as much time as Muschamp. It would be ridiculous to fire him now or after his 4th season (unless we implode).

Context doesn't lie in the rankings and records though. Holtz had two good seasons and then started recording losing seasons. The college football big machine was probably 10% of what it is today. The SEC East was completely different. UGA was a shell of itself. UK was horrible, etc. Plus he wasn't losing his best players. It's not a good apples-to-apples comparison. But if you want to make it that way - Beamer is still right there with Holtz in terms of record and a ranked season.

Last edited:
Context doesn't lie in the rankings and records though. Holtz had two good seasons and then started recording losing seasons. The college football big machine was probably 10% of what it is today. The SEC East was completely different. UGA was a shell of itself. UK was horrible, etc. Plus he wasn't losing his best players. It's not a good apples-to-apples comparison. But if you want to make it that way - Beamer is still right there with Holtz in terms of record and a ranked season.
This is probably true. Holtz made less than 10% of what Beamer is today and it was considered a competitive salary at the time.

I'm just saying that if Beamer goes the Muschamp route he will not survive, and really should not. Muschamp peaked in his 2nd season here. So far, Beamer's 2nd season is his high mark. Muschamp's 3rd season here was better than Beamer's 3rd season. You talk about "metrics". Look at those "metrics". Do you truly think that if Beamer has an identical 4th season as Muschamp, his seat won't be blazing going into Year 5? You know it will be. This "college football big machine was probably 10% of what it is today", "was not losing his best players" won't fly. You cannot believe that will save Beamer. I certainly hope Beamer does not believe that and falls into complacency.

Reactions: uscwatson21
This "college football big machine was probably 10% of what it is today", "was not losing his best players" won't fly. You cannot believe that will save Beamer. I certainly hope Beamer does not believe that and falls into complacency.

Every single coach in America deals with the transfer portal now. It's not a good excuse if every one of our opponents has to deal with it too.

Also, the portal brought us talent too. Rattler alone has carried this team at times.

Every single coach in America deals with the transfer portal now. It's not a good excuse if every one of our opponents has to deal with it too.

Also, the portal brought us talent too. Rattler alone has carried this team at times.

Hopefully at some point, a coconut will fall on your head and you're realize there are winners and losers when it comes to the NIL and Open Portal. Not every team is getting their best talent plucked yearly. In fact, just the opposite.

Last edited:
I'm just saying that if Beamer goes the Muschamp route he will not survive, and really should not. Muschamp peaked in his 2nd season here. So far, Beamer's 2nd season is his high mark. Muschamp's 3rd season here was better than Beamer's 3rd season. You talk about "metrics". Look at those "metrics". Do you truly think that if Beamer has an identical 4th season as Muschamp, his seat won't be blazing going into Year 5? You know it will be. This "college football big machine was probably 10% of what it is today", "was not losing his best players" won't fly. You cannot believe that will save Beamer. I certainly hope Beamer does not believe that and falls into complacency.

Of course. But why are you talking about this today? If I placed a bet on it, I would expect Beamer to be here 5 or 6 seasons and that's perfectly in line with most every coach we've had. If one starts anticipating coaching transitions years before they happen, you're not living in the present. That only leads to misery and the inability to enjoy any positives along the way. And most of our football history success rests in short term positives. I hope I'm wrong and he's here for far longer though.

Last edited:
Reactions: turncock
Of course. But why are you talking about this today? If I placed a bet on it, I would expect Beamer to be here 5 or 6 seasons and that's perfectly in line with most every coach we've had. If one starts anticipating coaching transitions years before they happen, you're not living in the present. That only leads to misery and the inability to enjoy any positives along the way. And most of our football history success rests in short term positives.
Nothing gets me less excited than paying another bailout and placing another hire in the AD's hands again. Also, I haven't seen much evidence at all of poor coaching from the head coach's perspective. IMO, last season's shortcomings were about losing important players, injuries, and lame playcalling at times.

Reactions: Ward Jr
Nothing gets me less excited than paying another bailout and placing another hire in the AD's hands again. Also, I haven't seen much evidence at all of poor coaching from the head coach's perspective. IMO, last season's shortcomings were about losing important players, injuries, and lame playcalling at times.

Yep. I'm not sure how anyone could possibly believe the situation with the NIL/Portal is a zero sum game. We're living proof.

Reactions: turncock
Says the one who keeps ignoring all the positives we've had from the portal.

Watson - I've asked both you and Lurker (The Blues Brothers) to come up with a thesis to the AD of why Beamer should be let go today and you can't.

I've asked you to point to coaches in the SEC who do less-with-more on any consistent basis and you can't.

So here's a third request - Come up with NIL/Portal inflows and outflows since Beamer's arrival and make a case for why it's anything but a big net negative for us.

Nothing gets me less excited than paying another bailout and placing another hire in the AD's hands again.

This AD has not instilled a lot of confidence with football hires, true.

Given that Beamer, barring epic meltdown, has two more years at least, would this AD be making the next hire?

Of course. But why are you talking about this today? If I placed a bet on it, I would expect Beamer to be here 5 or 6 seasons and that's perfectly in line with most every coach we've had. If one starts anticipating coaching transitions years before they happen, you're not living in the present. That only leads to misery and the inability to enjoy any positives along the way. And most of our football history success rests in short term positives. I hope I'm wrong and he's here for far longer though.
Why am I talking about it today? Because you guys are talking about it. I threw in my opinion with you guys. Isn't that why such a forum is available? Or am I misinterpreting the reason why these forums exist?

Why am I talking about it today? Because you guys are talking about it. I threw in my opinion with you guys. Isn't that why such a forum is available? Or am I misinterpreting the reason why these forums exist?

I hear ya. But I also recall your previous posts/likes. You're supportive of Lurker and Watson's constantly negative, non-contextual gibberish on a pretty regular basis.

I hear ya. But I also recall your previous posts/likes. You're supportive of Lurker and Watson's constantly negative, non-contextual gibberish on a pretty regular basis.
I'm sure you are right. I do agree with a lot of their comments. Not all though. They need to have a way to give "likes" and "not likes" on the site.

Reactions: Ward Jr
This site needs to give people a chance to indicate "likes" and "not likes", an investment forum and a political forum. Traffic would increase. Just my thoughts.

Ward, do we want a site where we all post in a way that would satisfy someone like the "Dear Leader of North Korea"? I would hope not. If so, what would be the reason for posting? I would think that diversity of opinion is a strength.

Ward, do we want a site where we all post in a way that would satisfy someone like the "Dear Leader of North Korea"? I would hope not. If so, what would be the reason for posting? I would think that diversity of opinion is a strength.

You're missing you point, Stock. Constructive criticism is perfectly fine. That's not what Watson or Larper do and everyone on this site is well aware of that fact. Most refuse to engage with them at all.

Imagine if diversity of opinion actually bothered you.

Imagine if diversity of opinion actually bothered you.

I typically don't seek you out and I'm certainly not interested in censorship. I'm just calling you out for being a paper tiger with very little to support your views. Typically that happens when you're directly/indirectly involved in an exchange I'm in. Cry on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT