ADVERTISEMENT

SOS Jr

I think he's headed to Tulsa. With that said, he can suck a dick. I remember at the end of 2015 when that staff was on the way out, Spurrier Jr's wife was selling their Gamecock clothing on facebook marketplace.

IF you got all the stuff for FREE and you don't want to keep any of it then take it to a local Hospice Store! When you're a highly paid person and get FREE stuff and THEN try to sell it on FB or a yard sale it just looks TACKY as the Gentleman said - but that's a Southern thing along with "bless your heart"!

Reactions: adversary2
IF you got all the stuff for FREE and you don't want to keep any of it then take it to a local Hospice Store! When you're a highly paid person and get FREE stuff and THEN try to sell it on FB or a yard sale it just looks TACKY as the Gentleman said - but that's a Southern thing along with "bless your heart"!
School gear isn't really what hospice stores look for. Too divisive. If really nice stuff, I don't think it inappropriate to ebay it so some other Gamecock fan can enjoy it.

Good for Jr. His dad was one of a kind in a world of cookie cutter coach speak. Think he has some of that too. Hope Jr. does well and gets a head gig one day.

I think he's headed to Tulsa. With that said, he can suck a dick. I remember at the end of 2015 when that staff was on the way out, Spurrier Jr's wife was selling their Gamecock clothing on facebook marketplace.
So he pays for the so called sins of his wife?……..delayed retribution? Sounds awfully Jewish.

Why is that bad? If coaching elsewhere, they can't wear it. Might as well let a fan have it.
HAVE it? If I read his post correctly, that was not the intent. My problem with SOS, Jr. is that he was a lazy b@$t@rd on the recruiting trail. Once that responsibility was handed over to him, we were sunk.

So he pays for the so called sins of his wife?……..delayed retribution? Sounds awfully Jewish.
Not to mention something that was beat dead over and over on this and other forums 7 years ago.

Just mention Spurrier, and all the venom starts oozing out again.

beating a dead horse wtf GIF

HAVE it? If I read his post correctly, that was not the intent. My problem with SOS, Jr. is that he was a lazy b@$t@rd on the recruiting trail. Once that responsibility was handed over to him, we were sunk.
All that is a valid criticism. That his wife sold their SC gear once he left and went to a different school is not a valid criticism. Get the point?

All that is a valid criticism. That his wife sold their SC gear once he left and went to a different school is not a valid criticism. Get the point?
The clothes are moot to me, honestly. The subject of SOS, Jr. triggered a response along different lines. He was taking us down even before his Daddy made the infamous "two or three more years" pronouncement.

Reactions: Robhawk29
The clothes are moot to me, honestly. The subject of SOS, Jr. triggered a response along different lines. He was taking us down even before his Daddy made the infamous "two or three more years" pronouncement.
I just find the selling of clothes criticism to be weird. I have no problems criticizing him for his bad football decisions.

Good for Jr. His dad was one of a kind in a world of cookie cutter coach speak. Think he has some of that too. Hope Jr. does well and gets a head gig one day.
Jr ain't his daddy. If not for his dad being a coach, and those connections, Jr wouldn't have been in college ball as long as he has. If at all. And one knows his dad has pushed hard for him to get even mid level jobs. Nobody has the slightest interest. He needs to be satisfied with what he has as it isn't going to get any better

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT