ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina at Arkansas Game Thread

Gonna look really stupid when the timeout strategy backfires

That's what I was thinking. 50 seconds and no timeouts? Not sure if that was worth taking timeouts for, but I suppose hope is the last thing to go.

I don't think you can blame this one on the O-line. Rattler hasn't made good decisions or good passes. The line has given him time and the backs are doing their job!

I don't think you can blame this one on the O-line. Rattler hasn't made good decisions or good passes. The line has given him time and the backs are doing their job!
Preach. Won't be a popular opinion around there. Most here like to blame the line for everything.

OL has not been bad. Rattler needs to stay in the pocket. Happy feet and locking on to one receiver is not getting it done.

We can run on their 3-4 defense which will set up play action.

lloyd runs screens as poorly as anyone ive seen.

That play was indeed wide open

Yet to run the ball this half. On that screen. When the blitz crossed Lloyd face, he has to turn immediately. He knows no one else is there to pick it up.

Play calling is not good ! They are playing with a 3 man front and you need to be running the ball right at them ! How many actual carries by a running back have you actually run today ?

I too was surprised that someone is happy with the play calling.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT