ADVERTISEMENT

Spoke to our friends with Season tickets today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

curver16

Jul 26, 2009
After Dawn Staley rode her high horse and posted online about the Blake shooting....DONE! Take our 40+ Tickets and enjoy. We don’t support you any longer.
Do your homework folks, and look up this guy. He abused women and assaulted them. Hello, how can anyone support this type of behavior. Especially women!
Everyone needs to start waiting for the final details to come out on every case....if it’s 2 weeks or 2 months... Or how long...to respond. This type Of knee jerk reaction is causing Towns and cities to burn and people hurt or killed.
I am disappointed in you Dawn Staley. You should not be bringing the University of South Carolina Into a Political situation. If you feel you can do better on a stage to prevent riots, and stop the killing of black men by police, and be heard...go do it now! And please address the black on black shootings in Chicago everyday, and across this country. And while you are at it, develop a plan to prevent black women from have abortions.

After Dawn Staley rode her high horse and posted online about the Blake shooting....DONE! Take our 40+ Tickets and enjoy. We don’t support you any longer.
Do your homework folks, and look up this guy. He abused women and assaulted them. Hello, how can anyone support this type of behavior. Especially women!
Everyone needs to start waiting for the final details to come out on every case....if it’s 2 weeks or 2 months... Or how long...to respond. This type Of knee jerk reaction is causing Towns and cities to burn and people hurt or killed.
I am disappointed in you Dawn Staley. You should not be bringing the University of South Carolina Into a Political situation. If you feel you can do better on a stage to prevent riots, and stop the killing of black men by police, and be heard...go do it now! And please address the black on black shootings in Chicago everyday, and across this country. And while you are at it, develop a plan to prevent black women from have abortions.

Regardless of the criminal backgrounds of Blake, Floyd, etc., our Constitutional Republic (i.e., US is not a Democracy, thank the good Lord) has laws regarding due process. All those suspected of a crime have the right of due process, whereby they are arrested, charged, booked, arraigned, tried, etc. Such was denied them.

And THAT is what Staley is protesting - vigilante justice by law enforcement. This has nothing to do with black-on-black shootings anywhere, or whether or not a pregnant woman should abort. They merely obfuscate THE ISSUE, which is the lack of due process carried out by too many police officers.

I agree with you that Everyone needs to start waiting for the final details to come out on every case....if it’s 2 weeks or 2 months... Or how long...to respond. And that includes law enforcement.

Last edited:
Staley has been making some troubling remarks for quite a while. Some of her new recruits are big time BLM supporters.

Most of us supported Staley 100% when those idiots at Missouri attacked her character.

Now Staley wants many of us to feel like racist.

Actually, I think Staley wants whites to understand what it must be like to be a black person. Not to feel racist, but to feel empathy.

Of course black lives matter (No s**t Sherlock). Unquestionably, all lives matter. Sadly, too many people think that those not like them are second class. And they, who most need to hear such a message, are deaf.

When I as a white person tell a black person I try to understand their situation, I am often told I can't because I'm white. How are we to react to that? No win situation I feel at times. This is why I just keep praying to God to fight evil in our country.

When I as a white person tell a black person I try to understand their situation, I am often told I can't because I'm white. How are we to react to that? No win situation I feel at times. This is why I just keep praying to God to fight evil in our country.
As a man, I can't completely understand the situation of a woman. All I can do is ask a person of the opposite sex/race to offer some behavioural assistance, tips, etc. And vice versa.

Last edited:

Glad you’re out. You sound trashy.

Never mind. I was going to respond, but if you can't see the disparity between how whites and blacks are treated by (some) law enforcement than you are not being honest with yourself.
One guy has an outstanding warrant, probably has a knife in his car, and is shot in the back seven times.
Another guy just shot 3 people, killed two, walks away from the shooting carrying a rifle and is not even stopped or questioned by the police.
I wonder which one was white and which one was black?
Multiply this many times over and you should be able to see the outrage.

Never mind. I was going to respond, but if you can't see the disparity between how whites and blacks are treated by (some) law enforcement than you are not being honest with yourself.
One guy has an outstanding warrant, probably has a knife in his car, and is shot in the back seven times.
Another guy just shot 3 people, killed two, walks away from the shooting carrying a rifle and is not even stopped or questioned by the police.
Sounds like due process was not executed in both instances.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse

fbi stats show more whites are shot by police vs blacks by a wide margin. The whole narrative is wrong but alas, there is an agenda to push.

As a woman I can only ask WTH?

Reactions: Tmac069
Great. So by percentage of population how do those numbers break out?

This was gone over in a recently deleted (surprise) thread.

The white deaths were more, but less based on population. Someone countered with more police interactions (due to more violent crimes by some groups) leading to the disparity in police shootings.

The data showing more violent crimes by one group was dismissed, because more total violent crimes were committed by whites. The "per population" aspect was dismissed then because it didn't fit the narrative.

Reactions: BlueCord86
What has anyone done to make things better? Being as adversarial as possible because of the upcoming election?

Where have you been?? The guy was arrested and is now in jail. Charges have been filed.

A black guy on TV last night the biggest thing that can solve this is that you must comply with the police officer commands, and if you do you won't find yourself in that situation. The worst thing you would have is your day in court. BLM should have an S in front of their name for selective. Dead black policeman in riots, children in Chicago, black man walking his daughter down the street and a black Trump supporter minding his own business gunned down. I want the USC coaches to verify these deaths, but evidently they don't count.

A black guy on TV last night the biggest thing that can solve this is that you must comply with the police officer commands, and if you do you won't find yourself in that situation. The worst thing you would have is your day in court. BLM should have an S in front of their name for selective. Dead black policeman in riots, children in Chicago, black man walking his daughter down the street and a black Trump supporter minding his own business gunned down. I want the USC coaches to verify these deaths, but evidently they don't count.
The whole thing is a planned Democrat effort to create racial division. They need the Black vote so they create a hate whitey environment. As smart as Dawn is, she fell for it. Meanwhile the Dems get the angry Black community to vote for the true racist, Joe Biden. The Dems truly know how to manipulate Black voters. It’s the old ploy of creating a common enemy.

This was gone over in a recently deleted (surprise) thread.

The white deaths were more, but less based on population. Someone countered with more police interactions (due to more violent crimes by some groups) leading to the disparity in police shootings.

The data showing more violent crimes by one group was dismissed, because more total violent crimes were committed by whites. The "per population" aspect was dismissed then because it didn't fit the narrative.
I don’t know how anyone could disagree with the stats on conviction rates but it doesn’t change the interactions with police. It’s fine to say there are more interactions but keep in mind people are protesting a guy getting shot in the back 7 times because police thought he might be going for a knife but they let a white kid with a gun walk past them while they were reporting to a disturbance involving a shooting. Not to mention the two interactions detailed in these clips. Everything isn’t always about compliance.

They are EXACTLY right. You cannot understand what it is like. What you do is have the conversation, listen to them and believe them. Then try to figure out what you can do to make it better.

Racism in America is a white problem. Period.

Reactions: Garnet chicken
Where have you been?? The guy was arrested and is now in jail. Charges have been filed.

Yes, he was.....days later. Why did the police let him walk by that night with a freakin AR15 in his hands, clearly underage, they already knew someone had been shot and they OFFERED HIM A WATER to quench his thirst!

As a man, I can't completely understand the situation of a woman. All I can do is ask a person of the opposite sex/race to offer some behavioural assistance, tips, etc. And vice versa.

Yet blacks and woman know more about a white man's situation than the white man does. White men just don't understand anything....so they must listen and obey.

They are EXACTLY right. You cannot understand what it is like. What you do is have the conversation, listen to them and believe them. Then try to figure out what you can do to make it better.

Listen to them, believe them, and ask for suggestions on what one can do to make it better.

I disagree with your statement about Racism in America being a white problem. Racism comes in all shapes and sizes. People of good will need to come together and publicly call out that racism is unacceptable, which is what I think BLM stands for. I just wish they could have come up with a better name.

Last edited:
Why can’t they just protest peacefully?

* Takes a knee during anthem - NOT LIKE THAT!
* Cancel a few NBA playoff games - NOT LIKE THAT!
* Post a BLM sign - NOT LIKE THAT!
* Speak out as an African American coach - NOT LIKE THAT!!
* Boycott a football practice - NOT LIKE THAT!

I don’t know, but those all seem pretty peaceful to me...

Sorry friend, but I’ve been the victim of black racism numerous times in my life — including the time three black guys tried to rob me in Columbia when I was a student. The racist words they hurled at me were disgusting. If you believe it’s a white problem then you’re just plain ignorant.

Why can’t they just protest peacefully?

* Takes a knee during anthem - NOT LIKE THAT!
* Cancel a few NBA playoff games - NOT LIKE THAT!
* Post a BLM sign - NOT LIKE THAT!
* Speak out as an African American coach - NOT LIKE THAT!!
* Boycott a football practice - NOT LIKE THAT!

I don’t know, but those all seem pretty peaceful to me...

Yes, and everyone went home alive from those.

I don’t know how anyone could disagree with the stats on conviction rates but it doesn’t change the interactions with police. It’s fine to say there are more interactions but keep in mind people are protesting a guy getting shot in the back 7 times because police thought he might be going for a knife but they let a white kid with a gun walk past them while they were reporting to a disturbance involving a shooting. Not to mention the two interactions detailed in these clips. Everything isn’t always about compliance.

But compliance would fix how much? 90%? Seems a good place to start.

We can always bring up isolated incidents, but if we want to wipe out a huge chunk of the issue, with almost no effort, we start with compliance.

Reactions: ddw1263
Yes, he was.....days later. Why did the police let him walk by that night with a freakin AR15 in his hands, clearly underage, they already knew someone had been shot and they OFFERED HIM A WATER to quench his thirst!
I hope he gets off, he was assaulted and approached by an asshole with a handgun. Gonna be a lot more of these shootings until these assholes learn we arent taking this shit anymore

Are the people who say to protest peacefully instead of violently then required to like the protest? I want all Americans to exercise their right to protest If they feel they need to, even if I don’t agree with the stance they’ve taken.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2

Just shut up and believe.

10113318-6730687-image-m-40_1550780145999.jpg

Reactions: cocky247
I was pointing out the irony of those who say protest peacefully, but then don’t like the peaceful protests either. That’s all.

Oh, I got that. I just wanted to highlight that it's better to have people complain than dead.

Reactions: DrMickey
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT