ADVERTISEMENT

Spring game tv rerun

Judson1

Jul 31, 2008
Looking ahead on my guide I do not see the replay on the SEC network for at least 5 days from now. But they have multiple replays of Alabama of course. Ga, Arky.
Even a few replays of Vandy. Come on now!

Looking ahead on my guide I do not see the replay on the SEC network for at least 5 days from now. But they have multiple replays of Alabama of course. Ga, Arky.
Even a few replays of Vandy. Come on now!
At least there are three replays of our game on that Thursday, starting at 7am. :cool:

Is the spring game on tv today? Isn’t it at 7:30? I’m at the beach but trying to see if I can get it on the espn app or something

It was fun to watch. The Twitty RB has some spunk. I'm sure the guys on defense were tired and it wasn't against the 1's but still fun to watch.
Lloyd looked really impressive. I believe he'll have an all conference type performance this year.

Did not know Chad Terrell was still at South Carolina, but i think he had at least three receptions and one for a touchdown. Helfrich threw a nice pass in the third quarter and I believe that drive resulted with either a touchdown or field goal.

I can't watch any of the the first time, much less a second time

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT