ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Game

From what I’m gathering- Urich may look to move to WR. Jake #1. Dak and Ryan battling for #2.

Both look the part. Both have good arms. Dak incredibly fast and athletic. Hilinski has something about his delivery that just looks better than what we’ve seen around here

Running game is putrid.

Haven’t seen much of Edwards or Smith... but Urich looks like he could be our 3rd best receiver.
But but but... I thought “we just don’t understand how hard it is to change positions “

I don't where yall are getting your enthusiasm but this looks like a crapshow. Joyner has no business being under a center in the SEC.
Because we are looking at it for what it is, the spring game and we are sitting most of our starters, if you were expecting to see all first stringers and flawless play I dont know what to tell you. We are evaluting players today, its a practice dude calm the hell down. smh

Because we are looking at it for what it is, the spring game and we are sitting most of our starters, if you were expecting to see all first stringers and flawless play I dont know what to tell you. We are evaluting players today, its a practice dude calm the hell down. smh
Looks about like the belk bowl against virgina

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
spring games are tough to watch

am hoping our pudgy head ball coach is more inspired than he looks

the script homage paid to our steroid era teams still makes no sense

go cocks!

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
Spring games are entertainment only but Urich's speed is awesome. I liked the pops from the LB at the goal line and I really like the DB transfer from So Cal.

Reactions: rogue cock
I don't where yall are getting your enthusiasm but this looks like a crapshow. Joyner has no business being under a center in the SEC.
I saw more to be positive about in this game
than any spring game in a long time. Most are painful to watch. But I actually enjoyed this one.
Helinski is going to be very good.
Kevin Harris also.
Cook is going to be fantastic.
Urich....first time at WR and has 130 yards
Enegbares weight loss and position move makes him a treat at DE.
Anderson also looks good at DE.
Jones is a legit SEC linebacker now.
We are finally deep at nearly all defensive positions.

From what I’m gathering- Urich may look to move to WR. Jake #1. Dak and Ryan battling for #2.

Both look the part. Both have good arms. Dak incredibly fast and athletic. Hilinski has something about his delivery that just looks better than what we’ve seen around here
Hilinski looks a lot like that quarterback that Clemmons cut loose last year Hunter Johnson.

Enjoyed the day! Spring games are hard for fans to judge! My impression is we're better in the trenches better on defense and light years better in the secondary. I saw 2 QBs I would start ahead of Bentley! Hopefully Jake will be on a short leash!

I saw more to be positive about in this game
than any spring game in a long time. Most are painful to watch. But I actually enjoyed this one.
Helinski is going to be very good.
Kevin Harris also.
Cook is going to be fantastic.
Urich....first time at WR and has 130 yards
Enegbares weight loss and position move makes him a treat at DE.
Anderson also looks good at DE.
Jones is a legit SEC linebacker now.
We are finally deep at nearly all defensive positions.

Did you even notice who you were responding to ?
Guy hammers on all our programs and coaches and players daily
Your analysis is correct on those guys

Reactions: PC31
Enjoyed the day! Spring games are hard for fans to judge! My impression is we're better in the trenches better on defense and light years better in the secondary. I saw 2 QBs I would start ahead of Bentley! Hopefully Jake will be on a short leash!
Don't hold your breath.

Hilinski can't throw the 100 mph high heater from 3 yards away like JB.

Jake's feet are among the happiest in CFB.

Go Cocks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT