ADVERTISEMENT

SPURRIER

He lost to Clemp, UK, Mizzou and UT last year. It's likely he will lose to UGA, LSU, aTm, Mizzou and UT this year and it's not out of the question he could lose to UNC, Clemp and UF too. So, he's not winning anymore either.

During yesterday's rant he mentioned we have a good team this year. I recall him saying the exact same thing last year. The difference between this year and 2012 is our staff and our talent. We're trending in the wrong direction and yesterday smacked of desperation.

Dang, you're a bigger tater than originally thought. "He's not winning anymore"............bwahahahaha. It wasn't his fault the D couldn't stop a cold for 4 or 5 crucial plays last year. Otherwise, we're an 11 win team again. Like I said before, it's people like you that SOS was talking about in his press conference. Negative Nells that are jealous because someone else has actually accomplished something. Now give me my damn french fries!

As you can see by my post count, I'm normally a lurker for info, but it is getting absolutely RIDICULOUS. It's like every 13 year old in Pickens got on Mom's laptop and came by to visit and didn't leave..

And with our own, At first it was Spurrier doesn't care about recruiting.. Of the de–commits last year, at one point, they believed what our guys were selling and actually committed.. Showing Coach cared enough to them in recruiting.. So, which is it? I was under the impression, he didn't care?? Afterward, they CHOSE to believe the negative stuff that other teams were saying about his age and lackadaisical attitude. Did Coach help his chances by saying 2-3 more years? Absolutely not. l get it. We all cringed when that was said, but bottom line is, he does care. And he f'n proved it the other day with his presses..

Now, it's he's desperate.. Lol. Whatever you all want to believe.. As long as I believe we just kicked your ass on the field, I could give a shit what our recruiting rankings were and/or what color our uni's are :)

I'll give you, recruiting isn't Spurrier's highest priority.. Winning is though.. I'll have the latter.. That is all..

Post of the week...........nice!

Reactions: CockaDude-a-Dude
ALL this talk about how great Peckerwood at Tillman University recruits, some say the best in the country. Well, I believe he has had one top 10 class since he became head coach. Alabama, Auburn, Tennessee, LSU, Georgia, Florida all recruit much better and we seem to also based on results of the playing field. Clemson is milking their wins over us and Oklahoma to the max and their continued winning against us is vital to them having great recruiting. Look for Carolina to get rolling again this year and we will continue to dominate recruiting in SC. Once Florida gets rolling, Dabo and Scott will find it a little harder to keep the south Florida pipeline going. When Clemson falls which I believe happens this year, you will see de commits and the whole recruiting landscape change. Carolina has the commitment, leadership and resources at work to truly make us the top athletic program in South Carolina. Do not be doped by Clemson's season last year.

If he is lucky enough to be alive by then. The man would be 76 years old. I just don't believe him. I give him 2 years tops. He talks big but old is old.

Last edited:
Well there is one time he said something in 3 years. whoop a dee do da! I guess if I eat one piece of broccoli and do one sit up I'll lose 30 lbs on the scale tomorrow.

Well great, I feel better now. Thanks for that dose of downer-ism, we all needed that ITT that was going in such the opposite and positive direction.
Need to stop worrying about when our next pep talk is coming, and start worrying about who our next coach is going to be, because this is the last chapter of the story of Steve Spurrier at South Carolina. You sunshine pumpers are naive.

I'll be really surprised if we have a top 20 recruiting class for 2016.

I'll neither dispute nor concede that based on the number of kids we take this year, but our class is only half way filled and (7) months from being complete.. Don't yet panic.

Of course I want a top rated class as well and I'm not happy with 7-6, but the wheels have not yet proven to have come off like some here would have you believe.. Do I think we will end up,11-2? No. Our schedule doesn't set up as such. But 8-4 to 9-3 is attainable and progress we could see and we could build on.. Regardless, I pay my $ and show up every week and do my part and am happy to do as much :)

hmmm... what do you know? I suppose that truth I was so "full of" a couple of months ago really does taste like shit now that all you pumpers are eating it. Enjoy! Mangia! Have a second helping!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT