ADVERTISEMENT

Stay with the Throwback uniforms vs Gators...Don't you think?

jb1006

Jul 22, 2010
When you are hot ride with the horse that brings you!!

What does Gamecock Nation say??

Hot or not, those are the best looking uniforms we’ve had in a while. I say stick with them.

It will be white helmets, black jerseys, white pants. I saw a picture from the shoot at the Fair last night.
Don't like them messing with the 1987 helmet mojo, however. It's 3-0.

5d53601ad57c1.image.jpg

The Jomo look should be permanent. Varying regimes should not be allowed to change it at their whims. Imho. I personally like the garnet helmets, black jerseys and white pants. Home or away. Pay any fines..... whatever.

Reactions: USCBatgirl21
White-black-white? I like a little more color, myself. Our primary color is GARNET; not black, not maroon (gag!), not burgundy (double gag) and not white. However, our best color is whatever WINS!

Ewwww leave the throwbacks alone! If you want to wear white helmets, wear a newer uniform combo.

I've had mixed feelings on these lately, but have to admit this one right before Halloween is pretty cool.

edit: I should say, I think they're all incredibly well done, my mixed feelings are on the whole concept in general. But winning makes everything better so just win!

It will be white helmets, black jerseys, white pants. I saw a picture from the shoot at the Fair last night.
Don't like them messing with the 1987 helmet mojo, however. It's 3-0.
Geesh. It's like they go out of their way to mess with our mojo. Any reasonable person knows we have to stay with the garnet helmet right now. And the glasses. Champ has to keep the glasses.
face-palm.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT