ADVERTISEMENT

STUDENTS!!..Turn your backs to the Tigers Championship walk!!

Mystery-Alaska-ScreenShot-26.jpg

Reactions: okccock
Don’t let them Taunt you into a bad event!! ignor them!!

Ok, that’s it. I am ordering a load of chicken manure to be delivered to where they walk. Come on guys, where is that old Sigma Nu spirit that everyone remembers.

How about that Furman spirit that propelled men to paint the statue of Thomas Clemson red. They were hoping they would think it was SC who did it.

Can’t we just smear some chicken shit on something of value to the Clemson heard?

If we can’t do something that makes Clemson fans stand up and say “ Oh my god, how tacky! “ we are really losers.

Ok, that’s it. I am ordering a load of chicken manure to be delivered to where they walk. Come on guys, where is that old Sigma Nu spirit that everyone remembers.

How about that Furman spirit that propelled men to paint the statue of Thomas Clemson red. They were hoping they would think it was SC who did it.

Can’t we just smear some chicken shit on something of value to the Clemson heard?

If we can’t do something that makes Clemson fans stand up and say “ Oh my god, how tacky! “ we are really losers.

If I was in school, you would see hijinks of epic proportions.
Also, Sigma Nu is a pansy fraternity.

Don’t give them the pleasure of claiming we treated them badly!!!
Just Turn your Backs to them during their Taunting walk.

Reactions: okccock
Just turn your backs is an excellent idea.

Don't get that. It still shows they are getting under your skin. Any reaction is a reaction. If you think that's what they're going for, just don't react at all. There is nothing more satisfying than not giving someone the pleasure of a response/reaction.

Don't get that. It still shows they are getting under your skin. Any reaction is a reaction. If you think that's what they're going for, just don't react at all. There is nothing more satisfying than not giving someone the pleasure of a response/reaction.
Better than pelting them with bottles. I like the idea.

The students should put water bottles on the railing by the hedges when the walk starts and see what their players do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT