ADVERTISEMENT

Talent isn't the reason why we suck this year.

The simple fact is coaches like Lawing. Butler,Fitzgerald,Wolford,Gillespie and Graham have been replaced by jack asses from Southern Miss and UNC.Spurrier has made hires from his golf cart and the whole thing is in the shi^*er. Nobody has the balls to get on him or ask him to resign. The only question is how Bad are we going to let it fall?

The simple fact is coaches like Lawing. Butler,Fitzgerald,Wolford,Gillespie and Graham have been replaced by jack asses from Southern Miss and UNC.Spurrier has made hires from his golf cart and the whole thing is in the shi^*er. Nobody has the balls to get on him or ask him to resign. The only question is how Bad are we going to let it fall?
And EJ coaching LBs.

I think SOS stopped recruiting speed. Our players look slow. Bigger is not always better. Our OL is big, but are not very good. Our 1984 fire ant defense was small, but they were fast and ran to the ball and that is what made them good.

Unfortunately those ranking probably leave us 5th in the East. I am guessing but I would not be surprised if I am close

I personally don't think that recruiting is to blame for this years and last years struggles. The past few recruiting seasons we have been where we normally are in the recruiting rankings. 2016 is really the only outlier year were we are in jeopardy of not being inside the top 20 in recruiting. So in my opinion the coaches are to blame for these two horrible seasons. The coaches have not developed our talent. What do y'all think?

Rankings
2016 32nd
2015 19th
2014 16th
2013 16th
2012 19th
2011 18th
2010 24th
2009 12th
2008 22nd

Didn't read the entire thread but IMO talent is 80% of the problem , and the coaches are to blame regardless of what the issues are.
That's their talent, good or bad, and their system, good or bad.
Hell with Mangus and Elliott calling the recruiting shots and plays these days, I don't think we HAVE an actual system. Just a bunch of throw it at em plays

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT