ADVERTISEMENT

Tanners Resume

CAPTCOCK61

Aug 14, 2004
Yes he was the best of the best in coaching but so far during his tenure as AD our men's athletic teams have have dropped like a rock. Whether or not it's his fault it's still during his tenure. I'm hoping 2015 turns around but I'm thinking probably not.

Originally posted by CAPTCOCK61:
Yes he was the best of the best in coaching but so far during his tenure as AD our men's athletic teams have have dropped like a rock. Whether or not it's his fault it's still during his tenure. I'm hoping 2015 turns around but I'm thinking probably not.
Men's golf has had a very successful season this year.

Replacing Spurrier will be what makes or breaks him. I trust he will make a good hire. Knock on wood.

This post was edited on 4/12 11:16 AM by sclawman77

Gee...You can't blame Martin, Spurrier on Tanner! Coaches are not beating down the door to come to USC! Be realistic! Tanner knew he couldn't continue to win national championships...he got out when he had the opportunity. We will struggle to keep Dawn in the future...schools will throw money under her nose.

A Gamecock for life...in the good times and not so good.

Originally posted by nikolas22:

Gee...You can't blame Martin, Spurrier on Tanner! Coaches are not beating down the door to come to USC! Be realistic! Tanner knew he couldn't continue to win national championships...he got out when he had the opportunity. We will struggle to keep Dawn in the future...schools will throw money under her nose.[/B]

Martin and Spurrier were GREAT hires! And with regards to Tanner getting out when he had the opportunity--freaking stupid comment.

And.....

Not many schools can out-bid Ohio State (and UVA for that matter) and Coach Staley's turned both of them down already. And she is among the highest-paid women's coach's in the country and I think is third at USC (behind Spurrier and Martin). She's here for the rest of her career if she continues to win. And I think she will.

Originally posted by USCRBCOCK:

Originally posted by nikolas22:

Gee...You can't blame Martin, Spurrier on Tanner! Coaches are not beating down the door to come to USC! Be realistic! Tanner knew he couldn't continue to win national championships...he got out when he had the opportunity. We will struggle to keep Dawn in the future...schools will throw money under her nose.[/B]

Martin and Spurrier were GREAT hires! And with regards to Tanner getting out when he had the opportunity--freaking stupid comment.

And.....

Not many schools can out-bid Ohio State (and UVA for that matter) and Coach Staley's turned both of them down already. And she is among the highest-paid women's coach's in the country and I think is third at USC (behind Spurrier and Martin). She's here for the rest of her career if she continues to win. And I think she will.
USCRBCOCK----Don't talk common sense and truths on this board! You will confuse the trolls.

And it's now glaring that all the stupid Hyman haters were just that: STUPID!!!!!!

anyone remember dick bestwick.....band spelled his name on the field and a few weeks later he was gone.....i think he wins

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT