ADVERTISEMENT

Tater D-line now questioning career move...tweet

Reading this site and Tigernet, it’s sad how adults get wound up about high school and college players.

It’s pretty pathetic actually.

Sadly, I use to care about this stuff but life happens and priorities change and I found it refreshing to not care about any high schooler or college kid except my own children.
And yet....you say "I use to care about this stuff." Some people are just sports junkies and it's important what's going on around their favorite team, especially if they are investing fortunes to attend games every year.

Seems Mr. Rollerdude objects to our being pleased over seeing things begin to turn at USC judging by his condescending post. You "used" to care about these things yet you still read them then take time out to call other posters pitiful as if anyone cares concerning his thoughts and feelings. Solution: Delete your account and rid yourself of this monstrosity and foolishness. You're welcome, glad I could help.

Reading this site and Tigernet, it’s sad how adults get wound up about high school and college players.

Sadly, I use to care about this stuff but life happens and priorities change and I found it refreshing to not care about any high schooler or college kid except my own children.
Who cares what you think? You come across as someone who has been to treatment for some sort of addiction and now you feel like you are superior to people that have the same issues. Pot, meet kettle.

I guess. I just can’t relate to it anymore at all. I’m much happier.

And yet....you say "I use to care about this stuff." Some people are just sports junkies and it's important what's going on around their favorite team, especially if they are investing fortunes to attend games every year.

Reactions: Cybercock
I care. That is all that matters. What you care about is of absolutely no concern or interest to me.

Not sure I am superior. Just thankful I don’t care about what kids do.

Who cares what you think? You come across as someone who has been to treatment for some sort of addiction and now you feel like you are superior to people that have the same issues. Pot, meet kettle.

No. Your post is pretty stupid. I also mentioned Tigernet.

You can rejoice to the heavens about what kids that you don’t know do or don’t do.

I dont care either way and I said so.

Not interested in your solutions.

Seems Mr. Rollerdude objects to our being pleased over seeing things begin to turn at USC judging by his condescending post. You "used" to care about these things yet you still read them then take time out to call other posters pitiful as if anyone cares concerning his thoughts and feelings. Solution: Delete your account and rid yourself of this monstrosity and foolishness. You're welcome, glad I could help.

I care. That is all that matters. What you care about is of absolutely no concern or interest to me.

Not sure I am superior. Just thankful I don’t care about what kids do.

Its an impossible discussion to have on here because some people think if you dont live breathe and die garnet then somehow there must be a problem with you. Im like you, i will support the teams but im sure not going to let it consume my entire livelihood.

Reactions: apex73
Can’t we all agree to not care about what we dont care about what the other person don’t care about:rolleyes:

And yet, here you are commenting on a thread about a HS kid.

I guess. I just can’t relate to it anymore at all. I’m much happier.
Well good for you. Why come on here bothering us. We realize the success or failure of a program turns on recruiting. We enjoy following it and realize how important it is.Probably be the first one screaming "Fire The Coaches" when lack of talent due to poor recruiting causes losses.

Reactions: rogue cock

That is a really condescending post, insulting folks who enjoy reading about and sharing things that impact their team. Do you "care about college kids" when they make a big play or beat our rivals??

If you don’t care about high school or college athletes and more importantly think it’s sad how we all act toward them then don’t subscribe to a recruiting insider.

Reactions: rogue cock
1). Don’t care

2). No.

That is a really condescending post, insulting folks who enjoy reading about and sharing things that impact their team. Do you "care about college kids" when they make a big play or beat our rivals??

1). I’m not. It’s a free board.

2). It’s worse than sad, it’s pathetic for adults to whine like 3 year olds about what high school kids do.

If you don’t care about high school or college athletes and more importantly think it’s sad how we all act toward them then don’t subscribe to a recruiting insider.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT