ADVERTISEMENT

Tennesee has beaten more ranked teams in one year than we have in 3

We have only beat one team that has a winning record and is bowl qualified and that is Mizzou! Honestly, I think mother nature felt sorry for us in that game because only time we dominated was the pick 6 and punt fumble during the random monsoon?!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention Scar played QB but it had to be the monsoon?!

We have only beat one team that has a winning record and is bowl qualified and that is Mizzou! Honestly, I think mother nature felt sorry for us in that game because only time we dominated was the pick 6 and punt fumble during the random monsoon?!

Oh, I almost forgot to mention Scar played QB but it had to be the monsoon?!

This is the saddest fact of year 3. One that until today most were not willing to accept.

Reactions: Judson1
Think about that if you really want to see how bad of shape we are in.

Yeah and for the be happy with 7-8 wins crowd. If that’s the goal then stop asking for money. Stop playing Clemson since they demand excellence Cut ticket prices in half stop planting trees and let’s be happy being ave

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Who cares they can't beat Boom. He 7-0 against them.
At least their fans can remember the last time they beat Kentucky.

They are rebuilding, so they aren't good yet. But teams on the rise usually show sparks of the good things to come by beating a good team along the way. That creates buy-in from the fans and players. Muschamp is desperately in need of such a win.

At least their fans can remember the last time they beat Kentucky.

They are rebuilding, so they aren't good yet. But teams on the rise usually show sparks of the good things to come by beating a good team along the way. That creates buy-in from the fans and players. Muschamp is desperately in need of such a win.

Florida fan says good luck with that

Tennessee is better than last year, but they are far from being “back”. Two decades since they were relevant. Pruitt was a desperatation hire when everyone else turned them down.

And remember, Butch Jones and Derek Dooley never lost to UK at home as well. Neither did Kiffen or Fulmer. It just doesn’t happen. Kentucky is who we thought they were - a fraud.

Last edited:
Tennessee is better than last year, but they are far from being “back”. Two decades since they were relevant. Pruitt was a desperatation hire when everyone else turned them down.

And remember, Butch Jones and Derek Dooley never lost to UK at home as well. Neither did Kiffen of Fulmer. It just doesn’t happen. Kentucky is who we thought they were - a fraud.

So what does that make us?

Reactions: jhb70
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT