ADVERTISEMENT

That was the most Auburn thing I have ever seen!

I'm still bitter 13 years later of them playing that All i do is win song over and over when they came back to beat us. Glad they took the L.

Dang, I was pulling for Auburn being the under-dog. Auburn should have been able to hold that lead. They just got sloppy at the most critical moment. Alabama just had more poise.

That pass that won it for Alabama- Auburn looked to be barely rushing the QB. Instead of running him out of bounds- he stoped just short of the sideline and took seconds to choose a receiver to throw to. And the Auburn pass coverage guy looked to be in perfect position to swat the ball away. He just watched the ball go right by and into the hands of the receiver in slow motion. It’s almost like Auburn threw the game.

Last edited:
How do you just have 3 defenders just spying the qb with no rush. Idiotic doesn't even begin to describe it. You have to feel bad for the kids.

Reactions: Lurker123
Choke.

Bama also got a great no call on blatant holding during that last play. I guess the SEC refs missed it.

Dang, I was pulling for Auburn being the under-dog. Auburn should have been able to hold that lead. They just got sloppy at the most critical moment. Alabama just had more poise.

That pass that won it for Alabama- Auburn looked to be barely rushing the QB. Instead of running him out of bounds- he stoped just short of the sideline and took seconds to choose a receiver to throw to. And the Auburn pass coverage guy looked to be in perfect position to swat the ball away. He just watched the ball go right by and into the hands of the receiver in slow motion. It’s almost like Auburn threw the game.
1) They didn't look to be barely rushing the QB, they literally were not rushing the QB. 2 DL's on the line, so in essence no sense of urgency at all.
2) Terrible position. He had his back to the QB on 4th and 31. HIS BACK TO THE QB. On this play a DB should keep everything in from of him
Epic Fail from the coaching staff.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT