ADVERTISEMENT

The Day After Tomorrow in Buffalo?

FCB 2013 treble

Dec 14, 2016
How long will it take to clear Buffalo's stadium of the snow? How much man power will it require? How many dump trucks will it take to remove the snow? This reminds me of the movie The Day After Tomorrow.

Fh3HSFzXgAAlN1O

Fh3HTWyXoI0jOXZ

fFd0762dYqehOUxgbNzulSKqRR2.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe the Bills should install a semi roof over the stadium like the Dolphins have.

Last edited:
Maybe the Bills should install a semi roof over the stadium like the Dolphins have.
I can't believe the Bills are going to build that new stadium and it will still be an open roof. With all the money being spent on it, and with the weather they have up there, I figured they'd go all indoors.

I can't believe the Bills are going to build that new stadium and it will still be an open roof. With all the money being spent on it, and with the weather they have up there, I figured they'd go all indoors.
Even with a roof, permanent or retractable, there’s no guarantee that a game takes place with that much snowfall on the ground. It still would be a major challenge on getting fans to and from the game, along with the strain on emergency personnel.

Probably think a roof couldn’t handle all the snow

Spent a year in Buffalo and it was the longest year of my life. If you want time to stand still, head to Buffalo.

It's Buffalo. For some strange reason, folks long ago decided to settle at the edge of a great lake where the jet stream dumps massive amounts of snow in the winter. Of course, the bleeding hearts who never fail to make a crisis out of anything, are shouting that global warming is starting the new ice age.

Reactions: Thirdcatgy
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT