ADVERTISEMENT

The Grope Thread

"It's stuff you do when you are competing?" Really? Since when is grabbing someone's ass and then fondling his balls "competing?" That explanation is even more confusing to me then the video itself! Don't get me wrong...I understand that "extracurricular's" happen on the bottom of a pile, but I always assumed it meant an elbow to the ribs or a knee to the chest while you are getting off the pile! I never in my wildest imagination thought that it included the things I saw on that videotape! Are they being "coached" to go for the family jewels? If so that to me is a problem and I am glad I sucked as an athlete! (No pun intended with "sucked")

Last edited:

"It's stuff you do when you are competing?" Really? Since when is grabbing someone's ass and then fondling his balls "competing?" That explanation is even more confusing to me then the video itself! Don't get me wrong...I understand that "extracurricular's" happen on the bottom of a pile, but I always assumed it meant an elbow to the ribs or a knee to the chest while you are getting off the pile! I never in my wildest imagination thought that it included the things I saw on that videotape! Are they being "coached" to go for the family jewels? If so that to me is a problem and I am glad I sucked as an athlete! (No pun intended with "sucked")
Sadly it happens, even at the HS level. I have 2 sons that played. One was a QB and the other a OL/TE and they both say it happened to them on several occasions...more so for the QB that said it was always when he was on the bottom of a pile and had no idea who did it. He said he had to leave the field on 2 occasions due to pain.
Sickening

Maybe its just something Clemson does to get in the opponents head they just mean to do it in the pile, when its hidden, and Watkins forgot their was no pile, probably like their use of the N word or the choke hold on Jackson.

The evidence seems to be mounting that they like to deploy all this extra curricular stuff and its premeditated, do it to one of the best players, try and knock them off their game for a little while, if you get caught coaches have instructed them to apologize after the game seems to the be the SOP.

Boulware seems like a real sincere honest guy, (JK)

Remember Jackson

The sophomore dual-threat QB showed serious frustration late in the first half when Clemson LB Ben Boulware grabbed him around the neck in a pile and twisted, appearing to choke him — WWE style — in a pile. He appeared to be yelling furiously, "they grabbed my neck" to the official.

(Update: After the game, Boulware told ESPN about the play: "I was just trying to pull him down. ... If he thought it was a dirty play, I definitely apologize. I was just trying to get him down.")

choke.0.0.jpg

Last edited:
Somebody needs to ask Dabo about this, and what he thinks of it.

If this was South Carolina every local station would be showing it and asking Muschamp. that is what pisses me off. we need to keep this going until something is said

Reactions: SwampFox99
He's doing stuff that would draw an unsportmanship call against basically anybody else in the country. Frankly, by all accounts he should be out of the game. Starting with the completely unsolicited "shhhh" motion to the stands after his first TD. The official "talked" to him. Your flag talks, you jerk.

Nearly every player celebrates a TD, win, good play etc in some form. Shaking their head and finger "no" after breaking up a pass or stopping a 4th down, stomping around or flexing after a big stop, a series of high fives and handshakes after a TD, pretending to rip open your shirt like superman, even shushing the crowd or shooting an arrow. A flag is only thrown when the celebration is excessive, which is sometimes subjective.

I prefer the players to do their job, make stops on defense / score etc, high five say good job and run back to the sidelines. It irks me to see a player go berserk after a big tackle or score when they are down 30-7 (or whatever) in the 4th qtr. Bottomline, these are 19 year old kids and every team does it, even the Gamecocks. So call it what it really is...you just don't like it because it is Clemson, who is at the top of their game, but un-sportsman-like - eh, I don't think so?

Reactions: Jpcooper
I really want to watch some of their games, but it would make me puke to much, i wonder how much has been missed, maybe a highlight tape could be put together.

Maybe i will watch the pitt game and see what i can catch.:)

Gallman had a legal hit against him in the NC State game and the ACC confirmed, but that didnt stop him from wanting his teammates to retaliate

Running back Wayne Gallman said he wanted a teammate to retaliate after a hit by North Carolina State's Dravious Wright.

Portland Press Herald
Posted October 24, 2016
Updated October 25, 2016

comment
COLLEGES

Clemson running back Wayne Gallman said Monday that the hit by North Carolina State defensive back Dravious Wright that knocked him out of the game on Oct. 15 was “dirty” and he wanted a teammate to retaliate.

Gallman said after he watched a replay of the hit that he had hoped his teammates would have hurt Wright. Gallman went through concussion protocol during the team’s bye week and expects to play Saturday when the third-ranked Tigers take on No. 12 Florida State.

“I wanted somebody to hurt him that was in the game if they could,” Gallman said. “I wasn’t able to be in it.”

Gallman said Clemson sent video of the hit to the ACC offices and the school was told the hit was legal.

A message for Clemson Coach Dabo Swinney about Gallman’s call for retaliation was not immediately returned.

01ff89dfe1130843429e371458260735

Last edited:
How about the Louisville game, where at the end the WR could not see the first down yard marker and ran out early because the Clemson guy had the yard marker yanked off the field.

The guy responsible for the yard marker is a unpaid volunteer and goes berserk cheering in the video pumping his fists when he causes the error, he is the white clemson hat and blue vest.

https://t.co/l8cSP8hzBv

http://thebiglead.com/2016/10/03/vi...lemson-conspiracy-theory-is-quite-compelling/

offfield.png

othergang.png
cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/7203761/othergang.png

Last edited:
I dont believe anyone could offer to pay those tiger players enuff money to try and get cute and silly with alabama players. I doubt very seriously even booware,as dumb as he is, would so much as consider grabbing bama players around the throat

I've seen at least three plays now that suggest this is more than an anomaly. The choke, the butt pinch, and now the gross grabbing. Clemson is getting a reputation, and it's not a good one. Opponents need to start reciprocating. You know what they say about karma. Time for someone to show these pansies that real men don't play like queers.

Any question on if was an accident????....Wilkins was observed standing next to Bullwinkle on the next play sharing smells of Wilkins hand.

Trying to assume it's not the man-man rape it looks like. It could b a great strategy. Just like Bama LB clapping caused an errant snap B Wash, doing something small and inconspicuous like this could get a player pissed and cost his team 15 and/or ejection.

May just be another example of taters being good cheaters.

I'm surprised that incident hasn't gone viral world wide. It was so damn . . . On target AND deliberate. Then, again, I remember hearing 'tales' about the Clemson boys back in the 60's. Clemson . . . so remote . . .. and so nearly all male, too. Tradition is a hard thing to let go of!

Reactions: RaginRooster
It's funny cause on twitter I have seen NO so called clemson fans trying to defend it. As a matter of fact, they have been non-existent on any of those tweets.

One of the girls at work who is a Clemson fan said "did you see that game this weekend?" I said yeah I did. I replied with "what's up with the Clemson guys fondling the osu guys stuff." She immediately got quiet. Hahaha. Roll Tide!
Lol. So typical. Roll Tide?!?! Really?!?! Lame.

I'm surprised that incident hasn't gone viral world wide. It was so damn . . . On target AND deliberate. Then, again, I remember hearing 'tales' about the Clemson boys back in the 60's. Clemson . . . so remote . . .. and so nearly all male, too. Tradition is a hard thing to let go of!
LOL. Never change, old people.

To be the man, you gotta beat the man... Watson wasn't shooting arrows against Pitt this year... wonder why?

Do fans really understand how stupid there thread remarks sounds ? Heck he may not be shooting a bow & arrow but using a AK47 against us.

but after perusing FB, and some other sites, I'm really dumbfounded and disgusted with how many clemmy fans are laughing off and defending the clemmy players crotch grabbing against OH St. I've seen some go so far as to say the player thought the ball was fumbled and was going for the football. Also, it's Saint Dabo would never allow such actions. Their fanaticism and cult like demeanor never ceases to amaze me. I mean, as a human being, how can you defend those actions?

One of the girls at work who is a Clemson fan said "did you see that game this weekend?" I said yeah I did. I replied with "what's up with the Clemson guys fondling the osu guys stuff." She immediately got quiet. Hahaha. Roll Tide!
Oh man...you really got her good. How will she ever go on.

Reactions: Jpcooper
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT