ADVERTISEMENT

The last 3 games...

Maybe, but I think it's more due to coaching than anything else. Especially on offense. I actually think BMac and Werner are smarter than this. I think they have been told to design and run a vanilla offense by Muschamp.

There are lots of conservative coaches like that out there. They want to wear you down and then roll over you in the second half. That's what Muschamp wants to do. He thinks in his 4th year he has the talent to do that to a UNC type team.

He's not going to change his philosophy. What he is going to do is blame the offensive line. That's why we are hearing about changes on the oline instead of, "we are going to open up the offense" or "we are going to be more aggressive on defense." He's going to ruin BMac's career and Werner will disappear into a footnote.

If we are not going to get rid of Muschamp this year (and I'm 99.9% certain we will not) then if I am either of those guys, and some of the ones on defense too, I would be updating my resume and get the hell out of Dodge. Save your careers guys. Don't drink the koolaid.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT