ADVERTISEMENT

The Palmetto Bowl

This is ridiculous. They have Texas A&M vs Clemson game ranked ahead of South Carolina vs Clemson regular season ending match . Did they forget that the last game Texas A&M played that the Deacons scored 55 points against Texas A&M.

Reactions: Carolina4
You can't look at the Carolina/Clemson game from the outside and understand it. Everyone that's ever attended the game for the first time came away with a whole different opinion of it. Some even say you can feel the hate. Once they experience it they say it's one of the most intense rivalries in all of sports.

This is ridiculous. They have Texas A&M vs Clemson game ranked ahead of South Carolina vs Clemson regular season ending match . Did they forget that the last game Texas A&M played that the Deacons scored 55 points against Texas A&M.
Guess they think the Jimbo factor is a big one?

This a list of the best non conference games not really rivalry, our game really hasn't been that good in recent years I dont mind a #11 rating hopefully we play better.

Not sure I would rate Alabama and Loserville ahead of our game, though

Reactions: Horseshoe 04
This a list of the best non conference games not really rivalry, our game really hasn't been that good in recent years I dont mind a #11 rating hopefully we play better.

Not sure I would rate Alabama and Loserville ahead of our game, though

I thought the same thing, we could debate a bunch of things from different perspectives.

we need to arrive at that game with our resume in order.

Reactions: Gradstudent
Guess they think the Jimbo factor is a big one?
I am not sold on Fischer being a great coach. There is likely more than one variable of why he departed Tallahassee, however, just like the job at Florida State, there will be the same intense pressure facing him to win at Texas A&M. As for the quality of football teams, the SEC Western division is better than the ACC Atlantic division. Fischer no longer has the luxury of playing Boston College, Syracuse and Wake Forest every season.

Fischer May well turn it around next season for the Aggies, but I think for Fischer to go into his eighth season at Florida State and produce 3-5 ACC conference record is bad. I know he had a quarterback injured on the first game of the season last year but that should not be an excuse to end up with a less than .500 conference record last season.

I am not sold on Fischer being a great coach. There is likely more than one variable of why he departed Tallahassee, however, just like the job at Florida State, there will be the same intense pressure facing him to win at Texas A&M. As for the quality of football teams, the SEC Western division is better than the ACC Atlantic division. Fischer no longer has the luxury of playing Boston College, Syracuse and Wake Forest every season.

Fischer May well turn it around next season for the Aggies, but I think for Fischer to go into his eighth season at Florida State and produce 3-5 ACC conference record is bad. I know he had a quarterback injured on the first game of the season last year but that should not be an excuse to end up with a less than .500 conference record last season.

I think A&M is in for Rude awakening as they stare at that 10 year contract......

Reactions: FCB 2013 treble
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT