ADVERTISEMENT

The SEC....

Sep 5, 2015
As much as we all love the SEC, and I really do.... I'm afraid we're getting passed by our fellow conference schools. Look at A&M, UF, TN, Arkansas, Ole Miss, etc. These programs have so much new energy, super momentum in recruiting, passionate new coaches, and are rolling. While doing so, the main staples of the conference are doing what they do, as well. Uga, lsu, bama, etc....

I'm concerned with the direction we are taking with Coach Spurrier. Am I crazy? Please give me a few rays of optimism.... I'm afraid we aren't going to be able to sustain the success we've enjoyed over the last few years.

Well, when the coaching staff digs the program into a hole like it did the last few years, it will take a few years to climb out if it if they can. We'll all just have to take our dose of mediocre football for the time being. Sorry.

As much as we all love the SEC, and I really do.... I'm afraid we're getting passed by our fellow conference schools. Look at A&M, UF, TN, Arkansas, Ole Miss, etc. These programs have so much new energy, super momentum in recruiting, passionate new coaches, and are rolling. While doing so, the main staples of the conference are doing what they do, as well. Uga, lsu, bama, etc....

I'm concerned with the direction we are taking with Coach Spurrier. Am I crazy? Please give me a few rays of optimism.... I'm afraid we aren't going to be able to sustain the success we've enjoyed over the last few years.
I will give you bama and A&M ,they had big wins. But the others didn't play anybody UNC wouldn't have beaten. If anything UT didn't look good at all giving up 600 yards.

Reactions: NA Gamecock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT