ADVERTISEMENT

The series win made me smile...big

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
We beat them at their place then pounded them mercilessly at our place and left no doubt. Watching Monte in the dugout having to endure a Cat 5 butt kicking in front of our fans was worth its weight in gold. It's been said baseball last too long but I could have watched that b**** slappin' all day. Good hire Ray.

My call to WCCP tomorrow will be extra snarky. Not holding the mayo.

Just out of curiosity why would a Gamecock call into That septic tank? I'm not judging you. I'm really curious. I've never called a tater show nor have I been on a tater website! Can't stand their fans.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
We beat them at their place then pounded them mercilessly at our place and left no doubt. Watching Monte in the dugout having to endure a Cat 5 butt kicking in front of our fans was worth its weight in gold. It's been said baseball last too long but I could have watched that b**** slappin' all day. Good hire Ray.
That's a start to get back where we were.

Reactions: jimnasium
The best part is that, while yes we cheered, we also acted as if this was just a normal day at the ballpark, kicking butt and taking names. Unlike how their fans act like they won the CWS with every run scored.

And the natives are restless. Calling for Monte's head over the loss. Um...they need to worry more about if he'll get them out of a Regional, not what he does against us.

Then again, they are back to "nobody cares about baseball" one sport fans, so yes. all is right with the world again.

Reactions: lawcalcock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT