ADVERTISEMENT

The test was a Team Administered test, not an NCAA Test

EssoClub2

Jul 24, 2006
I really don't care who tested, but the three in question got busted by a Clemson test, not an NCAA test. It will all come out soon enough. I realize that does not fit with the desired narrative and I had assumed it was NCAA testing. It was not. That changes nothing about the stupidity of these three, but it does make one heck of a difference in how it was handled.

I really don't care who tested, but the three in question got busted by a Clemson test, not an NCAA test. It will all come out soon enough. I realize that does not fit with the desired narrative and I had assumed it was NCAA testing. It was not. That changes nothing about the stupidity of these three, but it does make one heck of a difference in how it was handled.
How do you know this?

not really, dabo will remain the same douche he's always been.

No, no it doesn't.

Then you can bet it was not pot that got them suspended. ...... Corrected.

Last edited:
So what you're saying, is that they stopped testing when they got up to three? Would have been interesting
had they kept on testing!!!!!!

funny how Garcia was busted for having hookers, weed and booze the night before a bowl game, yet the coaching staff decided to run him on a treadmill, still start and then only suspend him for spring practice.

If you don't know the difference between that and "blow", you need to seek professional help.

I do know the difference, but don't think I would need professional help if I didn't. My point, team rules are team rules. Yet many are quick to judge and label an entire program when each and every program has had their own share of problems.

Well, OZ, I could pull a LegalTiger and say "Link??" because what you said is not true. But, I won't. Instead, I'll paraphrase your statement:
funny how <,insert DeAndre McDaniel>> was busted for <<insert throwing a girl down a flight of stairs>>, yet the coaching staff <<insert actually had the balls to announce that such activity was the last time they'd tolerate that, forever coming up with the now classic "OK, we'll allow one violent physical abuse, but boy you are in trouble if you do it again" rule>>.

I do know the difference, but don't think I would need professional help if I didn't. My point, team rules are team rules. Yet many are quick to judge and label an entire program when each and every program has had their own share of problems.

This is not about "each and every program", sir or madam as the case may be. It's about Clemson and CLEMSON PLAYERS. Do you understand that? And do you understand, as Gamecock fans, we're not interested in some BS "everybody does it" explanation?

I don't understand why the NCAA would test after championship games? Does that mean that a winning team that has players test positive after the game are ruled ineligible and the winning team must vacate the win due to players being ineligible during the game? That is what should happen if a player tests positive after the game, because those players may have had an advantage (in the case of performance enhancing drugs).

But if they test positive after the game is played and they are simply ruled ineligible going forward, than that is a bunch of BS! If you want to ensure players are clean during NCAA championships then they should all be tested prior to each championship game. I think this is yet another example of the NCAA protecting their cash cow while trying to give the appearance of policing collegiate sports. It is similar to the whole Cam Newton case. They let that investigation go on and once it got to the point that Auburn was going to be player in the BCS championship, they came up with a loophole to let the number 1 undefeated team play in the championship because that made for the best game and TV ratings. Bull Sh!t.

Doesn't matter who administered the test. If indeed it was a school administered test, then it was a preemptive test to "weed" out players who might test positive on the NCAA random tests.

Reactions: Ladycockcock
This is not about "each and every program", sir or madam as the case may be. It's about Clemson and CLEMSON PLAYERS. Do you understand that? And do you understand, as Gamecock fans, we're not interested in some BS "everybody does it" explanation?

I didn't say it was about every program. I am not making excuses...I am simply stating before you start casting stones, look in the mirror.

The 3 players deserve the lashing they are getting, but it doesn't define the program, the 112 other players or staff. They were selfish, not thinking about the team, got busted and sent home and rightfully so. In my opinion I think they should be off the team for good. Its not like they didn't understand the rules.

I didn't say it was about every program. I am not making excuses...I am simply stating before you start casting stones, look in the mirror.

The 3 players deserve the lashing they are getting, but it doesn't define the program, the 112 other players or staff. They were selfish, not thinking about the team, got busted and sent home and rightfully so. In my opinion I think they should be off the team for good. Its not like they didn't understand the rules.

And here we go with Dabo's Talking Points. Queue the Circus music.

What difference does it make

Source? Link? Anything but wishful thinking?

That's great! Look for additional taters to fail the ncaa drug test!!!

Saint Dabo has it under control. Valium to help his coke lovers settle down after a night of teeth grinding. Weed smokers will get Frankenberry Crunch with a sprinkle of Dabo's love. It'll all work out for "The Family."

Reactions: Boost Assendahm
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT