ADVERTISEMENT

The test was a Team Administered test, not an NCAA Test

I don't have any, if you read the entire thread, (I wouldn't again) , I have said I don't even know. I have looked for definitive information either way. That is where a "GameCock" on this site and "Clemson Guy" on that site pointed out the legal aspect. I also said , I didnt care who did the testing, Dabo handled it right. He could have simply said "we appeal" if it was an NCAA issue. So either way, he did the right thing.

But YOUR title said "The test was a Team Administered test, not an NCAA Test".
Now you're saying you don't really know, lol.

Exactly, only pot has 6 month ban. And again, dabo could've appealed, wouldn't have mattered. They'd remain suspended until the NCAA decides different. But think about that... What coach, outside of Pickens county, would choose to appeal a failed drug test? Last time I checked, kids are still stupid. Make stupid decisions, only Clemson fans would suggest to appeal or that dabo did the right thing. Do you compliment\congratulate people for wiping their ass, or do you assume they should have common sense?

Exactly, only pot has 6 month ban. And again, dabo could've appealed, wouldn't have mattered. They'd remain suspended until the NCAA decides different. But think about that... What coach, outside of Pickens county, would choose to appeal a failed drug test? Last time I checked, kids are still stupid. Make stupid decisions, only Clemson fans would suggest to appeal or that dabo did the right thing. Do you compliment\congratulate people for wiping their ass, or do you assume they should have common sense?

That is not true. If he had appealed it the kids would have played . There are examples of this. If they lost the appeal , then the penalty would start.

This one is simple, if Deon Cain is suspended for the entire year, it was an NCAA test. If not, it was administered by the school and he would be suspended per school policy.

Regardless, he is not playing Monday.
don't try to use logic.

Clemson has a drug problem. The only reason this wasn't covered up was it wasn't in tater town. It was out of their control. The only time a tater is busted is when it's somewhere else. Don't you find that odd?

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
That is not true. If he had appealed it the kids would have played . There are examples of this. If they lost the appeal , then the penalty would start.
I'd link it, but instead, lets see how long it takes you to look up the NCAA guidelines on failed drug test appeals.

Reactions: UpstateGamecock2
8.2.4 A positive finding may be appealed by the institution to the NCAA competitive safeguards committee or
a subcommittee thereof. The institution shall notify the student-athlete of the right to appeal. The student-athlete will remain ineligible pending the outcome of the appeal.

8.2.4 A positive finding may be appealed by the institution to the NCAA competitive safeguards committee or
a subcommittee thereof. The institution shall notify the student-athlete of the right to appeal. The student-athlete will remain ineligible pending the outcome of the appeal.
Esso the asso acts like he's joking (instead of admitting he's wrong) but when a tater supports him, he's all "yeah, I tried to tell 'em! Don't use facts." So, someone brought facts into the conversation several times. Each time...
scurry.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT