ADVERTISEMENT

THIS BOARD IS GOING MAD OVER OUR LOSS.

Come on bro, don’t be mad! I’m just poking fun at you (although seriously the above was a good post). And FWIW, I don't dislike you. I admire a fan that just doesn't give a crap about facts or what is likely to happen. You are all USC all the time. I do take shots at your posts on a regulars basis, but on the whole, I feel the world is a better place with posters like you in it.

I always make sense. Just go back and look and any of your posts where you say Clemson is going to suck this year because…. (insert reason here) and then predict a 4-8 record. I’m usually there pointing out why what you are saying doesn’t make any sense at all. I always try and be fairly polite and don’t call people names (although I will ridicule what I think are foolish statements).

And as I’ve said before, I come here because it’s the best place to come for serious Clemson/USC discussion. There’s nowhere else to find a combo of fans that are intelligent about their program and willing to have a decent discussion about it.

Hopefully we won't meet as I'm gathering from your veiled threats that you'd just end up in jail for assault. But don't worry, I'd never take anything said on this board seriously enough to want to hurt someone over it.
Just pokeing fun huh? I think not. Pretty awful things you said about my "drivel" .I might be obsessed enough to hate all things Orange. You'd be right about that. I said meeting you could lead to all kinds of possibilities, thats all. To bad if it caused you to cower. Probably best if you stay on Tiger Net and stop taking shots our posts.

I fully expect some to jump off the Capstone. It's a young team's first loss of the season. There are more on the way. Wrong to jump all over Bentley after this loss. Sure, he didn't have a great game but his OC didn't put him into too many situations to be successful. Case in point, failed on the goal line numerous times because of ill suited plays, I.E. tailback sweeps for the end around with no lead blockers and CB and LB waiting in the wings to stop us for a loss. This was not due to the fact Bentley can't run an option, can't sneak it in from behind center, can't roll out and run, throw or pitch it to the trailing TB, DOSEN'T MEAN Bentley CAIN'T FAKE IT TO A BLOCKING FULLBACK AND HAND IT OFF TO THE TAILBACK, oh no, doesn't mean this AT ALL. What it does mean is our OC, Mr. Kurt Roper is continuing his failure that he had at Duke for three years and Florida for one year, his only OC stints on his dismal resume.
We cannot fault our O Line coach too much. The deck was stacked against him and our linemen most of the night with eight, nine and sometimes ten in the box with blitzing on every play. Try blocking that sometime. Like Bentley, our linemen were put in a very bad situation with Roper's very predictable, no imagination play calling.

What hurts most is this is a game we should have won. Our defense gave us every opportunity to win it. We should have scored at least twenty one points in the first quarter. I don't expect our offense to get any better, hopefully it won't get worse, don't see how after last Saturday.

The extra point/ field goal kicking must get better, I believe it will.

One more note: We jumped off sides too many times but some of it was because of all the pressure having a defense stacked against you.

This is Muschamp's last hurrah as a head coach if he fails this time. He has to much at stake to allow his OC to bring him down. I, like so many fans think the change should happen right now. Bobby Bentley and Wolford have had head coaching experience and either could do better at OC I believe. If not a replacement this season Muschamp damn well hire someone qualified next season if he is to have a head coaching future.
Haven't seen you on the Kentucky site lately bragging about how good South Carolina is. Hope to see you back there soon.

Reactions: badmanpuntedbaxter
Haven't seen you on the Kentucky site lately bragging about how good South Carolina is. Hope to see you back there soon.

I think it's clear by his refusal to answer the 10 times he's been called out that he's too chicken ish to do so.

You throw it out there, you should be able to take it like a man. Not this guy.

I

I think the biggest reason people are upset is because it's Kentucky. You just don't lose to Kentucky the way we have lately. If it were ugaly or full then it wouldn't hurt so much
Real sorry you lost to that terrible team called Kentucky. What does that say for your program?

I fully expect some to jump off the Capstone. It's a young team's first loss of the season. There are more on the way. Wrong to jump all over Bentley after this loss. Sure, he didn't have a great game but his OC didn't put him into too many situations to be successful. Case in point, failed on the goal line numerous times because of ill suited plays, I.E. tailback sweeps for the end around with no lead blockers and CB and LB waiting in the wings to stop us for a loss. This was not due to the fact Bentley can't run an option, can't sneak it in from behind center, can't roll out and run, throw or pitch it to the trailing TB, DOSEN'T MEAN Bentley CAIN'T FAKE IT TO A BLOCKING FULLBACK AND HAND IT OFF TO THE TAILBACK, oh no, doesn't mean this AT ALL. What it does mean is our OC, Mr. Kurt Roper is continuing his failure that he had at Duke for three years and Florida for one year, his only OC stints on his dismal resume.
We cannot fault our O Line coach too much. The deck was stacked against him and our linemen most of the night with eight, nine and sometimes ten in the box with blitzing on every play. Try blocking that sometime. Like Bentley, our linemen were put in a very bad situation with Roper's very predictable, no imagination play calling.

What hurts most is this is a game we should have won. Our defense gave us every opportunity to win it. We should have scored at least twenty one points in the first quarter. I don't expect our offense to get any better, hopefully it won't get worse, don't see how after last Saturday.

One more note: We jumped off sides too many times but some of it was because of all the pressure having a defense stacked against you.

This is Muschamp's last hurrah as a head coach if he fails this time. He has to much at stake to allow his OC to bring him down. I, like so many fans think the change should happen right now. Bobby Bentley and Wolford have had head coaching experience and either could do better at OC I believe. If not a replacement this season Muschamp damn well hire someone qualified next season if he is to have a head coaching future.

It says we aren't nearly as good as we thought. After all, we lost to freaking Kentucky!! That's the ultimate embarrassment - losing to Ky.
Offense is very vanilla as in awful play calling and some plays have no way of working, like the 4 and one goal line, still trying to figure that one out

It says we aren't nearly as good as we thought. After all, we lost to freaking Kentucky!! That's the ultimate embarrassment - losing to Ky.
Then you have really been embarrassed for 4 years in a row. That is total embarrassment. Must be hell to be a Gamecock fan.

Then you have really been embarrassed for 4 years in a row. That is total embarrassment. Must be hell to be a Gamecock fan.
We've been to the bottom and we've gotten close to the top. South Carolina had excellent teams from '11 to'13 and Kentucky is nowhere close to those teams this season. Now, we are absolute experts on identifying bad teams. We're a bad team that got outplayed by a slightly better bad team. Hell yeah, it's embarrassing.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
At least we're not Kentucky. No matter how badly a season (or even 4) may go, we have that consolation.

Reactions: DC-99
Just pokeing fun huh? I think not. Pretty awful things you said about my "drivel" .I might be obsessed enough to hate all things Orange. You'd be right about that. I said meeting you could lead to all kinds of possibilities, thats all. To bad if it caused you to cower. Probably best if you stay on Tiger Net and stop taking shots our posts.

Notice what you are saying. "Pretty awful things you said about my drivel". So yes, I make fun of your posts all the time (and fully intend to continue to do so as long as you keep posting indefensible predictions on USC/Clemson). But that has nothing to do with YOU (whom I don't know at all), just what you are saying.

So you are telling me that when you said that meeting me would lead to all kinds of possibilities, you didn't mean that to be a threat? OK, fine. I'll take you at your word and thanks for clearing that up. I'm not cowering, but I have a wife and kids to think about, not just me. And when a random dude on the internet starts talking about meeting up in real life and "all kinds of possibilities", that sets off alarm bells for me.

Anyway, I enjoy this board a lot. And I wouldn't post on tigernet if it were the last place on earth. Clemson fan or no... that's a trash site and that's just the painful truth. So whenever you make a post here extolling USC and/or trashing Clemson, be prepared to defend your position, because you are going to get a reply from me for sure. Sometimes (like this post) I'll agree with you. Most of the time I won't

And for what it's worth, I'll try and avoid the personal insults... my ripping you personally while agreeing with your post in this thread was off base. I've looked at some of the posts I've been making lately (both over here and on the Clemson site), and I've been over the top on quite a few of them. I'm going to make an effort to tone it down a bit... thanks for pointing it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT