ADVERTISEMENT

This game in 1 word.........

Letdown

I am a pessimistic son of a gun on our team, but I was drinking the kook aid quietly. Thought we were more legit. Hell, E Kentucky have them a better game last week. We are in need of more and better recruits.

It's actually two words, ass whipping. Wait, maybe that's hyphenated? It could be one word; but, grammar aside, it's four years running.

Weak......and that is right at the O-line. They are still the worst part of this team...once again. They should all be embarrassed.

Not a Carolina fan,but I will say that the bottom to the top is not just one word but it could be one player.It most always is a QB,that can change a program,change minds of players that want to come,build your program for an entire decade.It just takes that one player.It was Vick for Va tech,It was Manning for Tenn,Young for Texas,Kosar for Miami,Deon for Fla st,DW for Clemson.Maybe Bentley is that player,time will tell.

Last edited:
We aren't asking to get back to where we were overnight. I don't think it's too much to ask a coach to end a losing streak to KY at home in his 2nd year. We aren't talking about competing with alabama. We're talking about KY. If it takes multiple recruiting classes to beat KY, then it's going to take a decade to beat UGA and a century to beat Bama.
We all know our talent isn't where it needs to be but great coaches figure out a way to maximize the talent they have. They over achieve with less talent until they get better talent and then they continue to over achieve. We aren't over achieving. Our coaches aren't great coaches. And if they aren't great, why are we wasting our time with them?
Herman at Texas is a good example. He fixed the problems after the loss to a second class Maryland B10 team, almost said ACC, and won a huge game. Maybe Boom can do the same. Riley is looking great at Ok.
Anyway, have been a fan for a LONG time and am used to this and it doesn't bother me as much as it once did. Have begun to lose interest.

Herman at Texas is a good example. He fixed the problems after the loss to a second class Maryland B10 team, almost said ACC, and won a huge game. Maybe Boom can do the same. Riley is looking great at Ok.
Anyway, have been a fan for a LONG time and am used to this and it doesn't bother me as much as it once did. Have begun to lose interest.
Didn't I see TX lose to SoCal in OT?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT