ADVERTISEMENT

This is on the coaches ...

gamecock disciple

Dec 10, 1999
We have a strong QB and two NFL reveivers and WCM and BMac are scared. No excuse. None. Tired if the predictable play calling, conservative play calling, and horrible defense. A fan for almost 50 years. Coaching not to lose. Congrats coaching staff. You are the main reason fir this debacle.

Reactions: Brace1
Our defense sucks but yes, they have to call plays knowing our defense can’t be relied on. Still, no excuse for them not making plays. This should’ve been over on the bad snap.

Sec ball is above this coaching staff. I said it before, which coach on our staff would be hired for the same position at Bama, Georgia, Auburn, LSU?

We have a strong QB and two NFL reveivers and WCM and BMac are scared. No excuse. None. Tired if the predictable play calling, conservative play calling, and horrible defense. A fan for almost 50 years. Coaching not to lose. Congrats coaching staff. You are the main reason fir this debacle. I don’t know about 2 NFL receivers anymore. We’ll see

And not even a thought to trying to drive at the end of the first half. Even with UF getting it first. He’s too conservative and we can NOT run the ball on anyone when they expect it. We MUST be balanced!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: gamecock disciple
have to agree this was coaching blunder of the year. We are last or next to last in the league in both defense and rushing (offense). So what do we try to do? Put the game in the hands of our rushing offense and our defense. Run the ball on one of the better defenses with 19 minutes left in the game despite gashing them through the air for the first 41 minutes.

Let's see if coach takes ownership of the blunder. My guess is he won't.

We have a strong QB and two NFL reveivers and WCM and BMac are scared. No excuse. None. Tired if the predictable play calling, conservative play calling, and horrible defense. A fan for almost 50 years. Coaching not to lose. Congrats coaching staff. You are the main reason fir this debacle.

I don’t disagree with any of this. The D was spent- you can’t shut down your offense, when you cannot get stops.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT