ADVERTISEMENT

This is pitiful just pure pitiful .............

I know they're suppose to being trying their best, but watching, it just looks like nobody really gives a damn at this point.

They look defeated every step of the way! What is going on with this team, come on guys!!!! What happened to "Win Anyway"???????
scared0008.r191677.gif

You know not all great assistant coaches make good head coaches.

Holbrook is a great recruiter. He was, I believe, the difference in us winning the championships. However, to me it's obvious that he just doesn't have it as a head coach. Every year was worse then the previous. This year is looking to be horrendous. The players have poor fundamentals, are playing with no emotions, and just don't seem to care. I don't think Tanner can afford to wait years to make the change. With our facilities and fanbase we expect better. Then again, given that Mark Berson has lead the soccer program to national championship contenders to a second-rate program. They are not competitive anymore but there's no indication there's any desire to bring in fresh blood to revive this program. Tanner can't be buddy-buddy with all the coaches. He has to act like a AD and demand better performance. When you have a program like baseball that is at the top you can't just wait until the wheels fall off the make changes.

Re: You know not all great assistant coaches make good head coaches.

Originally posted by IrmoGamecock:
Holbrook is a great recruiter. He was, I believe, the difference in us winning the championships. However, to me it's obvious that he just doesn't have it as a head coach. Every year was worse then the previous. This year is looking to be horrendous. The players have poor fundamentals, are playing with no emotions, and just don't seem to care. I don't think Tanner can afford to wait years to make the change. With our facilities and fanbase we expect better. Then again, given that Mark Berson has lead the soccer program to national championship contenders to a second-rate program. They are not competitive anymore but there's no indication there's any desire to bring in fresh blood to revive this program. Tanner can't be buddy-buddy with all the coaches. He has to act like a AD and demand better performance. When you have a program like baseball that is at the top you can't just wait until the wheels fall off the make changes.
…….when you're feeling bad, like you can't go on…….get someone to fix it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT