ADVERTISEMENT

Thorny!!

viennacocks

Dec 19, 2011
Playing well tonight for the Clippers. Started the game and is 5-9 from the field. They are playing the Lakers. 4 min left in the 3rd and Dozier has not seen the court.

Reactions: roosterbell
Sin won the game in OT. He hit a big 3 point play posting a smaller player and hit 4 free throws, I think finishing with 26 for the game. I don't think Dozier was on the Lakers bench

Reactions: Brace1
Sin won the game in OT. He hit a big 3 point play posting a smaller player and hit 4 free throws, I think finishing with 26 for the game. I don't think Dozier was on the Lakers bench
26 !!!!!!!! Wow awesome.

The summer league has some different rules. I think tonight proved without a doubt he is athletic enough to play in the NBA. He blew by Ball with ease and Ball hacked him on one possession. He looked very good. When his outside shot starts falling he's going to see some minutes this year at 2/3.

Reactions: roosterbell
Box scores shows Dozier as available but didn't play due to coached decision.

They also put Sin on a tough defensive matchup that no one else on the team could handle and did a good job getting praise from the announcers.

Reactions: whythis28
So good to hear- proud of Sin and what he is accomplishing. Seems like such a humble young man (even though he did buy a Porshe! - he dererves it)

It takes a whopping 10 fouls to foul out of a summer league game. All the better to evaluate the talent I suppose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT