ADVERTISEMENT

Tigers Eating their Own

DeepfriedCock

Jan 30, 2017
Ben Boulware and Shaq Lawson catching major heat on Twitter pulling for GAMECOCK BASKETBALL.

Last edited:
Ben Boulware and Shaq Lawson catching major heat on Twitter for pulling for GAMECOCK BASKETBALL.
Another example to add to the Clempson fan base stereotype of being bat **** crazy. The vitriol coming from these people are not forgotten by their players.

October 2017 is not going to be a good time for that fan base. Their own self-image is going to eventually come tumbling down.

From a Clemmons fan on tiger net

Until scrub schools like Butler, George Mason and Villanova started making it on a regular basis. And now you have Gonzaga and a 7 seed. If you wonder why people think basketball isn't a real sport, that's why. Major schools focus on football. The Big East was supposedly the best basketball conference ever, and half the schools left because they wanted to be in a better football conference. The facts are facts. Basketball is a second tier sport, and always will be.

Not surprised. I seem to recall a thread criticizing CFM for speaking to the KSU baseball team. :/

And I wonder which Snake writer is penning the article that clemson fans should be pulling for USC to beat the next two teams. Or has it already been published?

GOCOCKS! BEATFSU! BEATCID! BEATGONZAGA!

Reactions: joplin gamecock1

Until scrub schools like Butler, George Mason and Villanova started making it on a regular basis. And now you have Gonzaga and a 7 seed. If you wonder why people think basketball isn't a real sport, that's why. Major schools focus on football. The Big East was supposedly the best basketball conference ever, and half the schools left because they wanted to be in a better football conference. The facts are facts. Basketball is a second tier sport, and always will be.
If this Neanderthal feels that way about basketball, he's got to be really upset cu is about to offer softball.

The rhetoric from the quempsum fan base for Carolina over the year (from 1960 forward) is when I developed my hatred for quempsum. However, Carolina fans do not have the same level of hatred for the taters and WHY I DON'T KNOW, ESPECIALLY AFTER THE RANT AND THE FOOTBALL GAME LAST YEAR! I've seen other Carolina fans over the years on this board take up for the taters. Even talk about what good sports programs they had, etc. I have been called down by some Carolina fans on this board for some of my rhetoric towards quempsum, but I fired back at them- I'll leave the board before I praise those upstate hicks.

Rarely, does the taters ever say anything good about the Cocks. So I can tell you I have heard all the bad saying one can think of over the years and down right insults in person against the Cocks. So again, I will never admit there is anything good from that bunch of red necks in the upstate even if it is merited.

Despite what Dabo said we really are the University of South Carolina. It's understandable that SC kids like Bouleware and Lawson might root for the state university's basketball team, especially with UNCarolina still alive.

When people say ACC. The first 2 teams mentioned is Duke and North Carolina. And I don't think it's because of Football. Any team that plays in the ACC knows that Basketball is the Conference first priority.Any Tater that doesn't know that is in denial.

I listened to a bit of WCCP.

They are talking all Gamecocks. Now,they are making up some lies about things,and twisting things around but that is to be expected I guess.

Pretty funny.

When people say ACC. The first 2 teams mentioned is Duke and North Carolina. And I don't think it's because of Football. Any team that plays in the ACC knows that Basketball is the Conference first priority.Any Tater that doesn't know that is in denial.
There's a * to that... ACC has been doing MUCH better in football the last 2 years. Another few years and you aren't going to be able to argue that they are the worst power 5 conference in football.

The difference in the media and national stage.. EVERYONE knows exactly where the University of South Carolina is located. Only 10-15 % in the country even know the taters are from SC and then couldn't tell you where they are located. ( That is being very generous..)

The State of SC will get way more out of the national spotlight with USC on the big stage then CU. Look at the national media that has already covered Frank Martin and the Gamecocks. Not just the sports media circle.

Go Gamecocks.

I definitely did not pull for Clemson in the football playoff. But if they want to pull for us I can see the appeal. You put Thornwell/Dozier/Silva/Notice/Felder/Kotsar/McKie in those black jerseys and it's kinda hard not to if I'm being honest

He wouldn't be saying that if they were worth anything.

Unfortunately for KKKlempsux, basketball is a 5th or 6th tier sport.

Reactions: jeff2001
If this Neanderthal feels that way about basketball, he's got to be really upset cu is about to offer softball.
They will half-ass it. It's not football so it won't get much money. Had to finish cutting their swimming and diving teams to offer it...cut men's years back even after the swimming alums put together a lot of money to build a new natatorium. My guess football won't see any less money, it will come from all the other sports.

They will half-ass it. It's not football so it won't get much money. Had to finish cutting their swimming and diving teams to offer it...cut men's years back even after the swimming alums put together a lot of money to build a new natatorium. My guess football won't see any less money, it will come from all the other sports.
Thank Title IX for that, notwithstanding the $$$.

Fred B. Cocky's post (above) is absolutely spot on about Clemson fans hating USC. Not everybody from USC quite understands that fact.

The ACC was founded with football in mind. When McGuire's 1956-57 squad won the Natty, that changed everything.

Oh just what we need, Benny the butt grabber cheering for us. No thanks!

Clemson fan called Bobby's sow here in Charleston today complaining that we were getting too much publicity for going to the final four as we had not won anything yet. Said they won a national championship and didn't get as much publicity. Seriously?

a8e6340bb19df4000651b7110733f566.jpg

Outta curiosity, i looked on tigernet to read some stupidity and was surprised to see mike williams is also on the gamecock bandwagon and even more shockingly,over half the posters either agreed with them with the reason we are fans of this state,or said they cant pull for us but congrats. Couldnt believe what i saw so i just got the hell outta that gutter where i prbly shoulda never been. Really strange

A lot of Clemson players have voiced support on Twitter.

SOME Clemson fans are having a tough time. I've read posts in the last few days where Clemson fans have said Basketball isn't a major sport, isn't fun to watch, all sorts of illogical ramblings.

Some other Clemson fans, while of course not Gamecock fans, have voiced support.

One of the first radio guys at WCCP in Clemson, who passed always years ago, often said that although he was a huge Clemson fan said that he was a Gamecock basketball fan in the McGuire days.

Outta curiosity, i looked on tigernet to read some stupidity and was surprised to see mike williams is also on the gamecock bandwagon and even more shockingly,over half the posters either agreed with them with the reason we are fans of this state,or said they cant pull for us but congrats. Couldnt believe what i saw so i just got the hell outta that gutter where i prbly shoulda never been. Really strange

A USC versus UNC championship would indirectly help Clemson. College athletics in state of South Carolina are already getting much more national respect due to Clemson football, and both our men's and women's basketball teams, all doing well in the same year. Most Clemson people who are pulling for us are not just being nice.

When the media interviews Frank Martin they get real, genuine, answers from a Good fellow. In Pickens they got a clown with rehearsed lines that rambled for 30 minutes to sell his on agenda.

Clemson fan called Bobby's sow here in Charleston today complaining that we were getting too much publicity for going to the final four as we had not won anything yet. Said they won a national championship and didn't get as much publicity. Seriously?
That caller is correct. One reason is because our final 4 is completely unexpected. Their title had been talked about for two years, and by the time it happened, no one outside of SC was really interested in it anymore.

I wouldn't buy into that.

That caller is correct. One reason is because our final 4 is completely unexpected. Their title had been talked about for two years, and by the time it happened, no one outside of SC was really interested in it anymore.
I was in Des Moines IA during the NC game last year. I went into a Buffalo Wild Wings to eat and pretty much everyone there was watching a Iowa-Michigan replay, hockey or an NBA game. The NC game was on only one of the main TV's, and by the time the 4th quarter rolled around, it was me and a Clemson grad living in Des Moines watching. As in most college sports, if your team or maybe a conference rival isn't playing, most of the country doesn't care.

I pulled against them on both football championship games so I could care less if those ignorant inbreds pull for us, especially the sex offender Boulware.

Reactions: Kitchenlabs

Sounds like that dude's sheep died.

Players don't hate each other the way the fans do so in that light it's not surprising CU players are going for us

Reactions: rogue cock
Ben Boulware and Shaq Lawson catching major heat on Twitter pulling for GAMECOCK BASKETBALL.
I don't think that they should be pulling for us. This is a rivalry.

That said, it's funny that CU fans are upset about this, but grabbing and groping is just fine.

idjut.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT