ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Hill Fired from 107.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Companies can't require them or ban them. They can refuse to cover them or not cover them under their insurance, but the financial incentive to do so that I previously mentioned does not exist in that case.

Why not? Private company. Their rules, or you can find another job. No difference.

Why not? Private company. Their rules, or you can find another job. No difference.
Protected civil liberties. Same reason companies can not discriminate on race, religion, national origin, etc..... Same reason that courts can't order a person be castrated or sterilized in any manner.

right-to-work-state.jpg

Reactions: Bleedgarnet33
At 58, I'm in the same boat as you. For us, it is a Hobson's choice.
I survived covid last year and have full natural immunity, including against the delta variant it seems. Took care of my elderly aunt who had it. My fear is the vaccine will destroy my natural immunity and replace it with the one that allows fully vaccinated people to get covid again and again. I don't want to go through that again.

Reactions: WingchunCock
Protected civil liberties. Same reason companies can not discriminate on race, religion, national origin, etc..... Same reason that courts can't order a person be castrated or sterilized in any manner.

So how is that any different than forcing me to take a drug that I might not need and might hurt me or kill me?

Trick question. There is no difference.

So how is that any different than forcing me to take a drug that I might not need and might hurt me or kill me?

Trick question. There is no difference.
There has always been some difference in the law and the judicial readings of the law for public health and public safety reasons. I'd have to research all the exceptions. It can always be challenged in the USSC again.

Drug testing was challended and lost.

Providing a DNA sample was challenged and won, unless probable cause exists.

Just a question: if you have a contract with the company with no vaccine or similar requirements and then they say you have to take the vaccine, it seems to me to be a violation of your contract. Then the company would have to follow any termination requirements if stated in the contract.

Just a question: if you have a contract with the company with no vaccine or similar requirements and then they say you have to take the vaccine, it seems to me to be a violation of your contract. Then the company would have to follow any termination requirements if stated in the contract.
It's an argument. But if there is no prohibition against it in the contract and/or the issue is not addressed at all by the contract, there is no proof of the "meeting of the minds" on that issue.

I survived covid last year and have full natural immunity, including against the delta variant it seems. Took care of my elderly aunt who had it. My fear is the vaccine will destroy my natural immunity and replace it with the one that allows fully vaccinated people to get covid again and again. I don't want to go through that again.
Just so you will be fully informed and on your guard, your natural immunity is not lifelong. It wanes, just as the vaccine immunity wanes. And there is evidence that the most important factor in covid immunity are neutralizing antibodies, which are present at higher levels in vaccinated individuals than those with natural immunity following covid recovery.

And I gotta ask 'cause I ain't a counselor, but did the state and federal governments actually have to make such actions illegal here in the good ol' USofA?? Just curious as to how deep of hole we've actually climbed out of here on this side of this planet...

If you are worried and you think you are at high risk, get another job. I know at least 10 people who have had covid and several seriously ill. One is still having serious issues one year later. I know thousands that have received the shot. Outside of flu like symptoms for 24 hours, I don't know anyone with adverse effects.

I am neither high risk nor worried but I am being forced to decide between taking a vaccine I don’t need (natural immunity) or keeping my job, for a virus with a 99.7% survival rate for those age 65 or less

Assuming recovery, would catching the Coronavirus if vaccinated result in less severe sickness than catching it unvaccinated? And wouldn't one's immunity be as good if not better if vaccinated than if not?

And I gotta ask 'cause I ain't a counselor, but did the state and federal governments actually have to make such actions illegal here in the good ol' USofA?? Just curious as to how deep of hole we've actually climbed out of here on this side of this planet...
Make which actions illegal?

Assuming recovery, would catching the Coronavirus if vaccinated result in less severe sickness than catching it unvaccinated? And wouldn't one's immunity be as good if not better if vaccinated than if not?
Hard to say. England is seeing a huge spike in vaccinated individuals in the hospital. Israel is too and so is Singapore. I’m sure other countries are not seeing that.

I have a simple question that is somewhat related as to the risk/reward part of this discussion.

Who on here would rather wear a condom (which has minimal if any side effects) as a birth control measure or have their girlfriend/fiance/wife take the pill (which has several bad side effects)?

Reactions: Gaimcock
Ok.. and this is widespread?

C'mon..

What the heck is Project Veritas?
I can tell that you don't watch anything but mainstream media.

Project Veritas goes undercover and films things like the Planned Parenthood executive haggling over the sale of aborted fetus body parts because she wanted to buy a Lamborghini. One of my personal favorites.

I have a simple question that is somewhat related as to the risk/reward part of this discussion.

Who on here would rather wear a condom (which has minimal if any side effects) as a birth control measure or have their girlfriend/fiance/wife take the pill (which has several bad side effects)?

She can always say no, leave, lose everything, and find another husband.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT