ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Hill Fired from 107.5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that's crazy.
I always get Tim and Bill confused.
One lives on the lake and seems to be a divorced father of 2.
One is married with 3 kids.
Who is who? Can someone enlighten me?

Should have received the shot!!
Don't know. As a husband of an immunocompressed wife, I wear a mask all the time and avoid so much I enjoy. We are vaccinated.

As an ex HR guy, though, I think all companies other than medical providers who go after employees are taking the easy way out in a time of critical labor supplies. More creative application of ADA and FMLA laws could solve this. But it's easy for me to say, I'm retired.

Whether you chose to receive the vaccination or not, actions like this should be alarming for all Americans.

While the vaccines have been shown to reduce symptoms in some individuals, they do little to nothing in terms of lasting protection against contraction.

Even CNN posted an article a few days ago stating that protection from contraction falls off a cliff within weeks of receiving both shots (and the booster.) This data is also being presented in Congressional hearings.

Hence, the mandates make no sense. There is clearly a purpose for vaccination that has nothing to do with public health.

I hope he pursues this. There are plenty of attorneys available for the fight at this point.

Last edited:
So his employer set forth conditions of employment -- which is well within their right to do so, especially as it relates to possible health and safety issues -- and he chose to not meet those conditions. He f'ed around and found out. Next.
Maybe, law has a ways to go. It's never that easy in the employment sphere.

Eventually these woke corporations will be heavily sued because they were on board with Genocide. This vaccine is bad stuff and we keep seeing more and more proof of that. There are still those that are asleep. There will be many doctors and administrators sued for their ignorance. Big Pharma is going to go down big time over this. They are supposed to be the experts and have completely misled everyone. Mass arrests coming.

Best of luck Tim!
As a RN, I have been forced to take the flu shot for years.
Even before taking the shot, I never had the flu.
I'm a very healthy person. My weight is on the low range of normal. Never had strep or a sinus infection. I exercise 5 times a WK.
The only med I take is synthroid for hypothyroidism.
So I don't like or agree with forced vaccinations.
I applaud you for sticking up for your convictions. My family needed my income too much for me to lose my position at the time.
But that is one reason I left nursing after 30 years.
Again, good luck!

Eventually these woke corporations will be heavily sued because they were on board with Genocide. This vaccine is bad stuff and we keep seeing more and more proof of that. There are still those that are asleep. There will be many doctors and administrators sued for their ignorance. Big Pharma is going to go down big time over this. They are supposed to be the experts and have completely misled everyone. Mass arrests coming.
Source? I mean, a source other than your imagination?
Don't get me wrong, I'm not pushing people to get vaccinated or avoid the vaccination. Personally, my whole family is vaccinated, but I don't care what other people do. Its their business.
But, genocide? Mass arrests? I think you've been listening to propaganda instead of actual news.

57920614402ecf39c897c14cf17ccd3e.gif

Whether you chose to receive the vaccination or not, actions like this should be alarming for all Americans.

While the vaccines have been shown to reduce symptoms in some individuals, they do little to nothing in terms of lasting protection against contraction.

Even CNN posted an article a few days ago stating that protection from contraction falls off a cliff within weeks of receiving both shots (and the booster.) This data is also being presented in Congressional hearings.

Hence, the mandates make no sense. There is clearly a purpose for vaccination that has nothing to do with public health.

I hope he pursues this. There are plenty of attorneys available for the fight at this point.
Do you have a link? A quick Google search tells me the vaccine is 80% effective in preventing contraction of COVID. My wife and I are walking advertisements for the Pfizer vaccine. I looked for a source that was not the CDC or the WHO. This says the effectiveness drops about 3% per month. So if you started off with 90% effectiveness, after 6 months you're at 72%. Still a lot better than doing little to nothing.

To be clear, I don't think anyone should be fired for refusing a vaccine. Sounds like a good lawsuit if he wanted to pursue it. But there may have been a contract that allowed the company to drop him for any reason.

Are you saying someone can be woke and asleep at the same time? That makes ALOT of sense but then again everyone who thinks they know everything regardless of the side they are on are the ones who are the absolute most ridiculous. Personally this is all old and I think we should all move on. Covid is here and not leaving regardless of what’s done. We just need to move on

Don't know how to post the link but he did a quick video on twitter stating that "Cumulus" had fired him because he had not been vaccinated. Makes no sense... They do the damn show from their homes anyway.....
The morning show was in the studio this morning for the first time since the pandemic started. Friday must have been the corporate deadline to be vaccinated.

Do you have a link? A quick Google search tells me the vaccine is 80% effective in preventing contraction of COVID. My wife and I are walking advertisements for the Pfizer vaccine.

Below is the CNN link. There's also been published studies showing protection levels are under 40% by the 2nd month which I will try to locate:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/06/health/pfizer-vaccine-waning-immunity/index.html

Maintaining Vitamin D levels alone has been demonstrated to be more effective at protection, hospitalization and death against C19 in now countless studies.

Imagine if the government just required employees to maintain their Vit D levels via testing each month? Would save us trillons and be far more effective and we wouldn't be losing up to a 3rd of the workforce.

Do you have a link? A quick Google search tells me the vaccine is 80% effective in preventing contraction of COVID. My wife and I are walking advertisements for the Pfizer vaccine. I looked for a source that was not the CDC or the WHO. This says the effectiveness drops about 3% per month. So if you started off with 90% effectiveness, after 6 months you're at 72%. Still a lot better than doing little to nothing.

To be clear, I don't think anyone should be fired for refusing a vaccine. Sounds like a good lawsuit if he wanted to pursue it. But there may have been a contract that allowed the company to drop him for any reason.

Data is scarce by design in the US. Below is Senator Ron Johnson presenting before Congress last week:

An article from the (far left) Washington Post echoing the same:

So his employer set forth conditions of employment -- which is well within their right to do so, especially as it relates to possible health and safety issues -- and he chose to not meet those conditions. He f'ed around and found out. Next.
True, but there is going to be a cost associated with it, we've already seen it and will continue to.

Nobody is going to miss a talk show host, but what about all of the other critical industries. Supply chain anyone? As if it isn't already screwed.

Some of these companies are going to F around and find out as well, it works both ways.

It's a scheme for big pharmaceutical companies, who donate millions to politicians, to make billions. This vaccine is killing thousands of people in Israel. You won't find it on Google, they censor the truth by calling it misinformation. The mainstream media in this country is a political arm of the democrats. Over 90% of mainstream media self identify as democrats. Everyone should be very concerned about our loss of freedoms in our country. Can't even question school boards anymore. The fact that so many posters here have 0 problems with it is alarming. And they think they are the smart ones. How anyone can look at what's happening to the greatest country that ever existed and agree with the policies that are destroying it are domestic enemies of the United States.

Just a general question and not specific to this former broadcaster, what is the basis for a religion to say you shouldn’t have a vaccine? Please reply only if you have an idea.

There is so much disinformation going on from the top it's scary. And so many sheep follow the same sources of what to do and what the "science" is. Those sources have been wrong dozens of times in the last year and a half, and no they won't get called on it.

Just a general question and not specific to this former broadcaster, what is the basis for a religion to say you shouldn’t have a vaccine? Please reply only if you have an idea.

The research and development of many vaccines has involved fetal cells at some point, so that's usually what religious folks take issue with.

Tim says he refused it for religious reasons... but he's on record as a "devout catholic" and the pope has urged all of his constituents to take the vaccine. Pretty tough to claim religious reasons when the head of your religion says to do it.

Correct. Official Catholic doctrine says that you should try to avoid vaccines that used fetal/stem cell research if you have the ability to get a different shot, but if there isn't an alternative, it's permissible and even moral to take that vaccine from a public health/greater good standpoint. My question to Tim is whether he and his family have taken ANY vaccinations, because if they have, this is a mighty selective objection on his part (and in any case, as you pointed out, the pope has approved COVID vaccines).

Correct. Official Catholic doctrine says that you should try to avoid vaccines that used fetal/stem cell research if you have the ability to, but if there isn't an alternative, it's permissible and even moral to take that vaccine from a public health/greater good standpoint. My question to Tim is whether he and his family have taken ANY vaccinations, because if they have, this is a mighty selective and convenient objection on his part.

Because all medications/vaccines operate the same?

Maybe he's had a chance to look at the data (or lack thereof) as well as vaccine counter-risk and didn't like what he saw?

Decisions like this are a warnng sign for the country. Individual liberties are being restricted at an alarming rate. This is being used by the government as much for control as anything. The woke companies, and the media, just play the political game and go along with it. And until the masses quit acting like sheep and blindly doing whatever they are told, it will get worse.

Last edited:
Because all medications/vaccines operate the same?

Maybe he's had a chance to look at the data (or lack thereof) as well as vaccine counter-risk and didn't like what he saw?

That's not why he's claiming he objected to it, though. He's saying he objected on religious grounds -- which is an argument that can apply to many vaccines, which is why his previous behavior with immunizations would be relevant -- and this is also despite his own faith leader giving it the green light.

B
Big pharma is mostly protected from lawsuits regarding covid vaccines. Anybody that takes the vaccine has to sign a form acknowledging that they are willfully taking the vaccine under an emergency preparedness act declaration. Now that Pfizer vaccine has been FDA approved, I’m sure this changes some.

When all the dust settles, I feel confident that you can track back the push for vaccination to dollar bills, not public health…

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT